PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see Hulak is on a roll, bout time...

Trav
02-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Hope he keeps it up. He must've gotten a wake up call.

howley
02-10-2008, 01:27 AM
*cough* well this is awkward

BladeRunner
02-11-2008, 07:35 PM
ya no kidding, someone's a little bit on edge

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes we all can be critical,and maybe too critical sometimes,I agree just let the guy play hockey,if he does well good for him and if not then just hope he improves. It is not like he has too be solely counted upon for the team to succeed,and I hate to drag this back into it but loosing a parent(no matter what the circumstances) is very tough.

It does not help that the Blades are out of the playoffs,so team morale is probably low,but playing for the pride of the hockey team is what they need to do,and are doing a very good job of it.

This may have something to do with it as well,although with the wins this past weekend, most likely nobody would have thought anything like that.

I really hope that he continues to play well.

Trav
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM
I go and compliment Hulak for his good play as of late and I get blasted by this guy throwing a tantrum. I guess you think fans shouldn't be critical of a team or players when they're not doing well. They're not little kids pal, I'm sure they can take it. If you wanna treat them like little kids and say oh good game guys even they have poor performances then go right ahead but we pay 15 bucks to see a hockey game and we should be able to expect a good effort, even if they lose.

Tidball
02-11-2008, 09:49 PM
I go and compliment Hulak for his good play as of late and I get blasted by this guy throwing a tantrum. I guess you think fans shouldn't be critical of a team or players when they're not doing well. They're not little kids pal, I'm sure they can take it. If you wanna treat them like little kids and say oh good game guys even they have poor performances then go right ahead but we pay 15 bucks to see a hockey game and we should be able to expect a good effort, even if they lose.

You were not praising him at all. How do i know? You used words like "he must have gotten a wake up call" and "bout time" Hulak isnt a goal scorer, he's a play maker, but he has no one to finish off his plays. So Lorne told him to be more selfish, and its paying off. Learn some hockey. Its not hard to see what parts of his game have changed.

Tidball
02-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Do you have any idea how long these players have played together? Not very F'n long. Which player on that team has played the most games as a blade? Im not gonna look it up but its either Holtby or Gillies. Everyone else is still learing the system with the BLades team. They're playing like they gelled which is awesome. Next year should be decent. Heres an example on what it means for teams to gell.

My teams record. (starting with the first season, up to the current 4th season)

1st season. 4-14, no finish
2nd season. 6-12 Bronze
3rd season. 8-8 Silver
4th season. 12-6 (1st game of gold metal finals is tomorrow)

We started of like crap but gelled as time went on. Just like what you see the Blades doing now. They should have a strong team next season. Ask Niemi as well, he'll break it all down for ya clrkth

Tidball
02-12-2008, 08:01 PM
He also made it aware to them that playoff hopes are very slim. Play for fun, play hard, no team is going to have an easy game against us. (to sum it up shortly)