PDA

View Full Version : somthin about o/t

scamperdog
03-26-2005, 10:40 PM
series tied, these two two teams sure like overtime 5 time in there last 8 playoff meetings :mad: :mad:

Chipper
03-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Scamperdog you should be very proud of your Blazers I don't think there was one ICE fan that wasn't scared @#$%less going into overtime. The Blazers have played 2 good road games and Dubnyk has been great. Your fans are incredable and had a great time im sure. this could be a seven game series judging the way it has gone so far the Ice have controled the shot clock but not the game. As i always say anything can happen in the playoffs but I hope we win the last game. Your team has got the confidence to see this series go far I just hope as an Ice fan that it goes our way lol. GO ICE GO!!!

scamperdog
03-26-2005, 11:35 PM
yha it sounded like the blazers played a lot better tonight,so maybe when I go tuesday night they will get past the first minute of o/t and then the blazers will win, I do think they will probaly split the two games here, but only time will tell.

Spungy
03-26-2005, 11:51 PM
when i hear OT and Blazers all i can think of is omg how long is it going to take this time??

I'm glad our ot's have been speedy so far this series!

I missed last nights game but i sure did enjoy tonights. i hope we can get the games on the road :D

scamperdog
03-27-2005, 12:17 AM
I think you can watch the games on the blazers site, I imagine they are showing playoff games to.

Spungy
03-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Thanks i will have to look into that. Too bad we don't rate like Kelowna and Vancouver eh? they get tons of shaw coverage!

scamperdog
03-27-2005, 09:43 AM
would be nice if there was sat coverage, not everybody has cable

Spungy
03-27-2005, 10:45 AM
we don't have cable, we have starchoice and we are finally getting the games :D

not ours though

Jovorock
03-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Too bad we don't rate like Kelowna and Vancouver eh? they get tons of shaw coverage!
Not to sound like a homer, but the Vancouver Kelowna market has more viewers than the Kamloops Cranbrook marketplace. So I think it was a strickly business decession. We were talking about where the next series that Shaw will broadcast. I would bet if Calgary wins their series they will go there next? If they don't who knows?

Beaner
03-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Not to sound like a homer, but the Vancouver Kelowna market has more viewers than the Kamloops Cranbrook marketplace. So I think it was a strickly business decession. We were talking about where the next series that Shaw will broadcast. I would bet if Calgary wins their series they will go there next? If they don't who knows?

All depends on who comes out of the next round. But you have to think that Shaw really wants either Calgary or Vancouver to advance to the second round.

I think though that shaw will look for an all Canadian series for Round two, as they have no viewers/potential new customers down south, so my guts tell me that it will be an Eastern conference series for round 2 of the playoffs, and it will be whichever series has the biggest marketplace.

Beaner
03-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Oh and Scamperdog, keep on keeping the faith. Your team is playing great. :thumb:

Chipper
03-27-2005, 03:06 PM
would be nice if there was sat coverage, not everybody has cable
If you have star choice I know you can get the WHL shaw games on chanel 299 thats what I have.