PDA

View Full Version : Raiders win game 2

Sabes
03-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Reggie was outstanding tonight and Kozak had a pretty good game with 2 goals and a few hits. The problem was Zalaski. He lets too much go on both sides and it was getting dirty.

Furback
03-28-2005, 12:57 AM
good to see they won i did not see the game but i watched the highlights. Anyways I'm glad they won and when they sweep Billy should put hockey genius instead of second liner cause im the only one who called a raider sweep.

Tito9
03-28-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm going to agree with Raiderfan 17 about Dane Byers. On Saturday night he was the best player on the ice. His hits made big plays and even had some offensive luck. He reminds on of an Ethan Moreau type player. Maybe he is the player who is build for play-off hockey. Wow did he nail guchi at centre ice. They play like they did on saturday and I can't see the blades winning for out of five games. Especially 1 at the AHC. The Blades fans will hear us tonight.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-28-2005, 10:44 AM
When I was at the game on wednesday @ the CUC and Raider fans were way louder because u guys started chanting and never seemed to quit and we tried to drown u guys out but we could not do that becauseonly one or two sectons of blades fans behind the Blades bench were trying. That is why we need to have the THE WHOLE BUILDING CHEERING AND CHANTING I was trying to get the crowd into the game, Iwould look really stupid if I was the only fan in my section cheering and chanting. That is everytime when Jay Richards tries to start the GO BLADES GO chant it only lasts for 40-50 seconds and the noise meter reaches the top and then the noise is gone and If we made noise and never stopped(like that will ever happen though) then maybe our players would feed off the energy and intensity in the building then maybe our boys would be motivated to play better.