PDA

View Full Version : Great Game

Phuxy
03-27-2005, 02:39 AM
For those of you who didn't make it to Seattle to see the game. Your boy Price played a hell of a game. Should be a great series.

For those of you who did make it to the game; sorry for the couple of idiot bird fans out there tonight...was quite the embarassment.

Go Birds!

LifelongChiefsFan
03-27-2005, 02:56 AM
Sounded like one great game, wish I could have been there. Kinda pulling for Tri-City to do something in these playoffs, so I hope they continue to play with the same intensity that they seemed to have in this game (judging by the #'s only) Congrats to both teams though, it was one of those games where it was a bummer that someone had to lose.

Thunderbird107
03-27-2005, 04:47 AM
For those of you who did make it to the game; sorry for the couple of idiot bird fans out there tonight...was quite the embarassment.

Care to elaborate? I was at work tonight and was unable to make game #1.

Phuxy
03-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Care to elaborate? I was at work tonight and was unable to make game #1.

There were a couple bird fans that were cussing and berating a guy in a Hewitt jersey. Was really uncalled for, all he was doing was walking. I saw a number of Seattle fans shaking their heads at these guys' actions..

Thunderbird107
03-28-2005, 12:10 AM
There were a couple bird fans that were cussing and berating a guy in a Hewitt jersey. Was really uncalled for, all he was doing was walking. I saw a number of Seattle fans shaking their heads at these guys' actions..

Sounds like some 107 people? That section seems to cause the most problems for away fans. A section I call home but sometimes not always proud of.

Phuxy
03-28-2005, 11:01 AM
Sounds like some 107 people? That section seems to cause the most problems for away fans. A section I call home but sometimes not always proud of.

Unfortunately, you are correct. :)

ams fan
03-29-2005, 02:11 PM
we were in section 114 and everyone was nice to us. well, the laughing stopped when i turned around.... the guy was who was yelling from behind the penalty box was CRACKING ME UP, trying to heckle shawn belle and pettapiece ("get another piece!"). haaaaaa!! anyway, i'm just here to say that the seattle fans we saw were a whole lot nicer than portland fans ever are when we go there. one guy even came up to us (my sister in her stanley jersey) and told us how glad he was to see us there and how he likes watching the ams play. in portland we're always afraid someone's going to beat us up or something!!

sure was a good game, tho!