PDA

View Full Version : Travis Toomey

hobster
02-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Not sure if anyone has noticed the stellar play of Travis Toomey in the past 10 games or so. He is looking much faster and is going to the net without fear, i really love the line of Langkow Toomey Hamilton ,Toomey has been great in the faceoff circle as well.

Toomey could probablly be compared to a Joe Barnes both power fowards, and both with great size, both centermen except Toomey might even look a little better at 17 than Joe did.

hobster
02-16-2008, 11:15 AM
And another 2 points for Toomey last night the line of Langkow Toomey and Hamilton are starting to get alot of PP time now.

hobster
02-20-2008, 09:19 PM
This guy just continues to impress, another 3 points tonight the coaching staff is saying that they think he is 6,7 now too with good speed and is awesome in the faceoff circle wow . Didn't help that the Raiders goalies couldn't top a beach ball tonight tho lol.

Tidball
02-22-2008, 08:42 AM
has definately improved his game. He has 8 points in his last 7 games. Its tough to say that he looks better than Barnes did at 17, reason being that Barnes was on the worst Blades team in history(7 win season) while he was 17.

hobster
02-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Interesting point Tidball but i do see some simularies in there game, there both big both wont fight both centers both good i the faceoff circle. Im just so glad for that Langkow trade it has sure made for a great line for the Future, i still think next season Langkow Toomey and Hmailton will be the second line, with Hulak Gillies and a new 20 on the top line, and Wintoneak with Patterson and Dzurzynski on the third, line not bad at all actually.

hobster
03-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Too bad we didn't have a team full of Toomey's he go's to the net without fear and will be a force in this league atleats for another 2 years