PDA

View Full Version : Blades Fans

Tinner
03-27-2005, 09:22 AM
What's going on. 2 games no goals. Its hard to win when you can't score. Are the games just that close or what?

Billy Blade
03-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Well, they scored one in the first game but regardless...

The Blades only real strength this season was scoring goals, and that hasn't been going well for them for a long time now. It's impossible to just "turn it on" when the playoffs start and the Raiders have a system that is working against the Blades right now. The Blades will have to hope to get the lead and keep it for more than 50 seconds otherwise this will be over quickly. Winning four out of the next five is a pretty tall task even for a team playing at the top of their game.

Blades9ine
03-29-2005, 03:03 AM
Well, they scored one in the first game but regardless...

The Blades only real strength this season was scoring goals, and that hasn't been going well for them for a long time now. It's impossible to just "turn it on" when the playoffs start and the Raiders have a system that is working against the Blades right now. The Blades will have to hope to get the lead and keep it for more than 50 seconds otherwise this will be over quickly. Winning four out of the next five is a pretty tall task even for a team playing at the top of their game.

No kidding, what ever happened to the starting of the season. an 8-4 season opener win, 5 and 4-0 shutouts, and winning against the Hitman 5-1, coming back from 3-0 deficits to tie it up and win in OT with an .865 winning %, then slaughtering the Wheatkings way back in 2004? we were doing so good, 11-3-1 record with 59 GF in 15 games. we could be doing alot better than we're doin now. we were the talk of the country, having a blowout season compared to last year. those were the days, when i was actually getting tired of wavin the flag...

Furback
03-29-2005, 02:24 PM
I could careless about the stoon fans they got what they deserved like i said there heartless like there team.