PDA

View Full Version : Hallelujah!

TwoBits
02-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Wow, that was a nerve wracking game to listen to!

Good Job Boys!!!!! :groovy:

There were lots of things I liked:

* seeing Gardner's name all over the score sheet
* hearing that Gardner and Sagert were blocking shots left and right
* NO power plays given up
* Cougar fans cheering so loudly in the background that I thought the Bruins had scored
* Cyr Got win #50!!!!!

Bruins_Booster
02-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Full props to the Cougars for this one. They had a great forecheck going most of the game and our boys didn't play like they wanted to clinch their spot in the playoffs. Riege was great tonight.

old_time_hockey
02-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Wow, that was a nerve wracking game to listen to!

Good Job Boys!!!!! :groovy:

There were lots of things I liked:

* seeing Gardner's name all over the score sheet
* hearing that Gardner and Sagert were blocking shots left and right
* Cougar fans cheering so loudly in the background that I thought the Bruins had scored
* Cyr Got win #50!!!!!

NICE! He has been playing well lately. Couldn't blame him on any of the goals in the Giants game. Didn't get to hear the game tonight but faced 48 shots Friday, 42 tonight. That is alot of work.

the flying moose
02-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Way to go boys. Its a shame they couldn't have played the way they played tonight all season. I am more than impressed by the way they played tonight. Deagle sure has had a chip on his shoulder the last few games and its been great to see him out there being an agitator, drawing penalties and getting in fights.

dj-kris
02-17-2008, 05:41 AM

not that they didn't deserve some penalties especially in the last minute where campos was hauled down and the cougs got a chance at the open net

The way the bruins came out in the first it looked like they had a 5 min powerplay capping it with the goal but after that they let off and got behind and didn't come on till the last 5 min the cougars deserved the win tonight they didnt give up

WestLEAFfan
02-17-2008, 07:06 AM
Congratulations REAL! 50 wins! vci34 Well done pal, we're all extremely proud of you. Good job COUGARS on the win. It must be very hard not to pack it in at this point. applause

TwoBits
02-17-2008, 09:23 AM
not that they didn't deserve some penalties especially in the last minute where campos was hauled down and the cougs got a chance at the open net

The way the bruins came out in the first it looked like they had a 5 min powerplay capping it with the goal but after that they let off and got behind and didn't come on till the last 5 min the cougars deserved the win tonight they didnt give up

Oh, I'm sure there were some penalties missed. But the fact that PG weren't living in the penalty box was nice to see.

I think we can call it even when the ref didn't blow the play dead when Cyr's helmet strap was knocked loose, was required to make a save with it undone and was scored upon. Klippenstein thought the goal should have been disallowed.

Who smashed Friessen's mask with a shot? I don't think it was even Magnusson. Can you imagine being hit in the head so hard that pieces of your mask break off? Boogaard'd