PDA

View Full Version : Not Good News

Scout
02-20-2008, 05:29 PM
I've been told and maybe Big Ern can confirm this but it looks like Dale is out until the play offs. Thats a big loss for us when the East Division is so close.

Scout

Big Ern
02-21-2008, 12:12 AM
I've been told and maybe Big Ern can confirm this but it looks like Dale is out until the play offs. Thats a big loss for us when the East Division is so close.

Scout

Thanks for the info Scout.....no I can't confirm anything, and with Dale's situation, I don't think anyone can at this time.

I talked to Dale later yesterday and after two weeks of healing, progress seems to be slow....as far as the injury healing.

It's very uncertain.

The earliest he could possibly be back is March 2nd versus Moose Jaw....that's the ABSELOUTE EARLIEST.

If not then, they would shoot for the final weekend home and home with MJ to end the season.

I myself, and I'm sure we all.....wish him a speedy recovery. It's unfortunate, but part of the game. Unfortunately, it has to happen to Dale...one of this team's undoubted most prolific players. However, he can't think like that. He's gotta stay positive, which he certainly is right now.

Our team is deep...they can still win. We've seen it.

Things are rough right now regarding #23, but there is that good feeling in the back of one's mind. "Weise is resting for playoffs............"