PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Dudas?

Scout
02-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Maybe someone here can answer this. I look at this guy and by his size, 6'1" 228lbs. i was thinking why does he not fight. So the last three games i watched him to see why. Against Moose Jaw he laid a challenge twice and one was against Delorande who had fought our 16 year-old rookie Eakin earlier. Delorande skated away yapping but not dropping the mitts. I saw him shoulder bump two Warriors as he went past them after the whistle and both players kept skating by. Against Kootenay he again was yapping at players after the whistle and once again they ignored him. He even cross checked one of the players in the chest after the whistle and stood there waiting for the player to retaliate but again the player skated away. It got me curious as to how tough he is. At the Kootenay game a scout was beside me so i posed the question on what he may know about Jesse. He said he has not seen him play alot or fight but informed me that he was one of the tougher guys out west and most players know of him. I checked his fight card and he only fights once in a blue moon. I see he has fought Bendfield and McEwan in the past who are heaveyweights in the league. Does anyone know if he is feared and tough or has it just been coincidence that no one has taken him on. During the Moose Jaw game he had fire in his eyes and played very aggressive and asked two or three guys to go, or is it just his size that has opponents not being in any hurry to try him. Also when he skates into a melee it seems to calm down.

Scout

sbtatter
02-23-2008, 04:12 PM
As an opposition fan I think Dudas would be tough to tangle with. He plays a mean game, hacking and slashing and mean hombre all around....good pick up for you guys...

d-man
02-29-2008, 07:56 PM
The Dudas Dangle makes WHL plays off the week

http://whl.ca/video/index.php?search=Plays+of+the+Week

Big Ern
02-29-2008, 08:30 PM
The Dudas Dangle makes WHL plays off the week

http://whl.ca/video/index.php?search=Plays+of+the+Week

AWESOME!!! Great to see that play made it in.

dodywood4ever
02-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Bunk! Should have been number two for sure. That hit was huge. Got no problem with that getting the top spot.

Scout
02-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Should have been higher than # 5. The guy went end to end and burnt four players on his way and scores yet still only gets # 5. Go figure.

Scout