PDA

View Full Version : Sportsnet Sunday game of the week?

Priceisright
02-23-2008, 11:22 PM
I just checked Sportsnet schedule and it says Giants versus Kelowna???? Yet the Giants schedule says Chilliwack?

Whose mistake?

Giantsfan
02-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Giants-Rockets game is televised from Vancouver.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-23-2008, 11:29 PM
I just checked Sportsnet schedule and it says Giants versus Kelowna???? Yet the Giants schedule says Chilliwack?

Whose mistake?
Well considering that Chilliwack is out here in the praries,I would think that the Giants would be playing Kelowna and not Chilliwack.

Hope this helps. :wave:

Priceisright
02-23-2008, 11:32 PM
LOL thanks. Just another on the list of mistakes and misinformed information on the Giants website.

old_time_hockey
02-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Well considering that Chilliwack is out here in the praries,I would think that the Giants would be playing Kelowna and not Chilliwack.

Hope this helps. :wave:

Question...why do you have a Giants Avitar?

Throwing your support behind us for the playoffs?

sbtatter
02-24-2008, 10:27 AM
I'd like to see a more even distribution of dub teams on TV, seems like there are a lot of Vancouver games televised. No disrespect to the giants, but it would be nice to see some other teams as well....

604flames
02-24-2008, 11:15 AM
I'd like to see a more even distribution of dub teams on TV, seems like there are a lot of Vancouver games televised. No disrespect to the giants, but it would be nice to see some other teams as well....
I had a chat with a guy on another forum, and we were talking about this as well.. Kudos to Shaw for carrying a lot of games, but I would like to see teams like the Ice (homerism aside) more often too..

When I actually went to check though, from all the Sportsnet and Shaw games combined, only 4 teams (Everett, Seattle, Spokane, Tri-City) didn't have a TV game.

sbtatter
02-24-2008, 11:17 AM
I had a chat with a guy on another forum, and we were talking about this as well.. Kudos to Shaw for carrying a lot of games, but I would like to see teams like the Ice (homerism aside) more often too..

When I actually went to check though, from all the Sportsnet and Shaw games combined, only 4 teams (Everett, Seattle, Spokane, Tri-City) didn't have a TV game.
Yeah, I haven't actually counted the # of teams appearances on shaw, it just feels like there are a lot of Vancouver's games on....
Kudo's to shaw and sportsnet for carrying the dub though....

Giantsfan
02-24-2008, 01:42 PM
I for one would like to see the Giant's games but on the road.

Sauriol
02-24-2008, 09:43 PM
ive been watchin the game and its in OT now.. very entertaining to watch.. and sexsmith just made a huge save in OT.. overrated player?? not after that save.. wow. this commin from a B's fan:P

GO BRUINS GO

lol

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Question...why do you have a Giants Avitar?

Throwing your support behind us for the playoffs?
I have a Giants Avatar because a friend of mine who played for the Pats but was traded to the Giants,and I obviously want him and the Giants to do well.

So yes you can say that I am throwing my support behind the Giants for the playoffs,he shot in the shootout tonight too,not too often that you see a defencemen in the shootout but that is awesome that the coaches let him shoot.

604flames
02-24-2008, 10:54 PM
I have a Giants Avatar because a friend of mine who played for the Pats but was traded to the Giants,and I obviously want him and the Giants to do well.

Schira I presume... What a beaut, he's quickly become my favorite Giant.