PDA

View Full Version : question for chiefs fans

dj-kris
02-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Are flags on sticks allowed in your rink or are they seen as a weapon of mass destruction like some rinks including ours lately

HomerSimpson
02-26-2008, 09:01 PM
I don't believe they allow them --- but it's more of an arena thing. In Spokane, there's no democracy...the Arena controls all; including all final decisions on Chiefs memorabilia. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I guess they still think it's a good idea to sell beer in plastic bottles though, eh?

LinkGaetzFan
02-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I don't believe they allow them --- but it's more of an arena thing. In Spokane, there's no democracy...the Arena controls all; including all final decisions on Chiefs memorabilia. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I guess they still think it's a good idea to sell beer in plastic bottles though, eh?

God forbid you get the cap with that Mike's Hard Lemonade. Those things are downright lethal! vc124

Ams4life
02-27-2008, 01:56 AM
Its amazing that they let us bring our bells into the arena i believe!

chiefaholic
02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Are flags on sticks allowed in your rink or are they seen as a weapon of mass destruction like some rinks including ours lately

I don't recall seing any for quite some time now. But the security at our arena has been getting pretty anal over the last couple years. If you would like this is the number for the chiefs ticket office, they might be able to answer your question better. 1-509-535-puck(7825).