PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Vause

Scout
02-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Just for your info, Taylor will be returning to Swift Current on Friday. He will be enrolling in school Monday and spending the rest of the season with the Broncos.

Scout

Flathead
02-27-2008, 07:32 AM
That's right on, even if he doesn't get a whole bunch of ice time every little bit will help for next year. But i think he will get a fair bit of ice time as it is, he is a very exciting little player. Welcome to the city Taylor Vause.

Toswammi
02-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Some good news not only for the Broncos but its fans. If we continue to have injury problems he will get the ice time. Although it must be rough leaving one school and joining another mid flight.

Scout
02-27-2008, 08:46 AM
I talked to a family member yesterday and he wants nothing more than to be in Swift Current. He is excited about his decision to come to The Western Hockey League and to the Broncos. Loves the city and loves the team. We are all in for a treat over the next few years seeing him in Bronco colors.

Scout

CrazyGeorge
02-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Will Taylor be on the playoff roster?

Tassone Nelson Dansereau
Wudrick Eakin Dowling
Felde Smith Weise
Steiler

Those above 10 forwards are obviously a lock.
How many forwards make the playoff roster? Of the following players, not all will be on the roster but who will make up the remaining forwards?

Dalecky / Vause / McAvoy / Hoban / Brown / Magnus

My thoughts are that McAvoy will seeing he's able to play forward or defense and just hive overall experience. My thinking is that seeing Vause is in Swift now that there's a good chance he'll be on the playoff roster. I'm thinking the defense will consist of Wilson/Stamler/Dudas/Doyle/Claffey/Molle/ come playoffs....

What are your thoughts of playoff roster? Who won't be? Who's on the bubble?

observer9
02-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Will Taylor be on the playoff roster?

Tassone Nelson Dansereau
Wudrick Eakin Dowling
Felde Smith Weise
Steiler

Those above 10 forwards are obviously a lock.
How many forwards make the playoff roster? Of the following players, not all will be on the roster but who will make up the remaining forwards?

Dalecky / Vause / McAvoy / Hoban / Brown / Magnus

My thoughts are that McAvoy will seeing he's able to play forward or defense and just hive overall experience. My thinking is that seeing Vause is in Swift now that there's a good chance he'll be on the playoff roster. I'm thinking the defense will consist of Wilson/Stamler/Dudas/Doyle/Claffey/Molle/ come playoffs....

What are your thoughts of playoff roster? Who won't be? Who's on the bubble?

what the h*** are you talking about??? Never heard of that. Teams can carry as many players as they are comfortable with. Last year the Broncos took 25-26 and had several callups with the team.

This isn't an IIHF event.

CrazyGeorge
02-27-2008, 10:18 AM
You're not going to be able to dress all of them....

Toswammi
02-27-2008, 11:12 AM
what the h*** are you talking about??? Never heard of that. Teams can carry as many players as they are comfortable with. Last year the Broncos took 25-26 and had several callups with the team.

This isn't an IIHF event.

We did have Eakin, McAuley (sp?) and one or two others around for the playoffs last year. Basically gets them a taste of the game, intensity, teammates, city, etc

ointhecreek
02-27-2008, 12:09 PM
Great news! :clap: Looking forward to watching him again.

Broncs in RD
02-27-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm Lovin' it. This kid is gonna be great. Welcome to the greatest little city and to the Broncos Hockey Club