PDA

View Full Version : We need to get our boys back in the series

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-28-2005, 11:15 AM
I know the Riader fans are louder than us, when they have 4 full fan busses, we need to get behind our team and do not let them down even though we are down 2-0 in the series, we are still in this series.I do not know how many Blades fans were @ the AHC on Saturday I know that the AHC has a very small seating capacity about 3,500. I wll be at the game tonight and be as loud as I can be and hopfully the rest of the Blades fans will be loud too. On the radio They said that the Blades need more fans and that more people should support this team in the Playoffs and during the Regular season also.

Billy Blade
03-28-2005, 12:38 PM
It would be very nice to see a much better turnout tonight. If people thought Raider fans were loud and obnoxious during the first game, just wait until tonight. The Blades are in a pretty tight spot having to win four out of the next five but they need to look at it as one period at a time. Win as many of the little battles as possible and build from there.

While there are really no must win games until you are actually facing elimination, tonight is about as pivotal as they come. Lose this one and the chances of advancement are slim to none.