PDA

View Full Version : Tis Crunch time.

Chuckles
02-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Well i think we have about 5 or 6 games left on our schedual maybe a couple more than that. we have a lot of match ups agasint moose jaw.. three if i'm correct. Now This is where my question lies.. who do you want to play who do you not wanna play, of course most don't wanna play calgary, lethy. But personally i would like it to end up the way it is now. I would really like to play regina in the first round. I like the way we match up against them, and the fact that we always play them well. Also i think our speed and somewhat grittyness can take it to them. This is just my opinion. I also want to beat them just cause last year ain't sitting well still. But all i can say is we have some good hockey coming up. I think that any team from first to eights have a chance of taking it. Like the brandon.. calgary. match up would be interesting. heck even if its moose jaw. calgary. that could definetly be a rough and tumble game. I 'm leary of moose jaw just for the fact that as bad as pepperioni has been struggling lately. He does have that tendence to stand on his head sometimes. But it should be interesting how things play out. What do you guys think?

Big Ern
02-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Well i think we have about 5 or 6 games left on our schedual maybe a couple more than that. we have a lot of match ups agasint moose jaw.. three if i'm correct. Now This is where my question lies.. who do you want to play who do you not wanna play, of course most don't wanna play calgary, lethy. But personally i would like it to end up the way it is now. I would really like to play regina in the first round. I like the way we match up against them, and the fact that we always play them well. Also i think our speed and somewhat grittyness can take it to them. This is just my opinion. I also want to beat them just cause last year ain't sitting well still. But all i can say is we have some good hockey coming up. I think that any team from first to eights have a chance of taking it. Like the brandon.. calgary. match up would be interesting. heck even if its moose jaw. calgary. that could definetly be a rough and tumble game. I 'm leary of moose jaw just for the fact that as bad as pepperioni has been struggling lately. He does have that tendence to stand on his head sometimes. But it should be interesting how things play out. What do you guys think?

Same.

sbtatter
02-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Same.
Big Ern, are you feeling ok? That's the shortest post you've ever written!!! Just jokes man!!

d-man
02-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't care who we play in the first round just as long as Regina doesn't win the east division.