PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't Meant To Be

TwoBits
02-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be this year. Kamloops gave us another chance but I guess we were unable to capitalize. Our job will be spoiler now. The dream was fun while it lasted. :)

old_time_hockey
03-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Be proud that the boys never folded their tent and went home. They fought hard right till the bitter end.

Over 3000 tonight went out to CN Center to watch this one. That is one of the larger crowds this season.

Best of luck tomorrow night and for rebuilding for next season.

dondo
03-01-2008, 02:13 AM
indeed, Kamloops gave you boys some hope for a bit (or for two bits), but now you can relax and practice your golf swings (that isn't nearly as nasty as it sounds.. sorry if came across that way, but I am inebriated ce soir due to festing au vin - so pardone moi.)

actually there's a lot of fight in the Cougar squad and expect them to be a challenge next season with some of their nice young talent.

take care PG'ers and fans of Cougars

WestLEAFfan
03-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Be proud that the boys never folded their tent and went home. They fought hard right till the bitter end.

Over 3000 tonight went out to CN Center to watch this one. That is one of the larger crowds this season.

Best of luck tomorrow night and for rebuilding for next season.

actually there's a lot of fight in the Cougar squad and expect them to be a challenge next season with some of their nice young talent.

take care PG'ers and fans of Cougars

Thanks boys. It was season full of "would have, should have, could have" for the COUGARS. Still a HUGE supporter of the team and CYR till the bitter end.

TwoBits
03-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks guys.

And Westleaf, you don't know how many wouldas and couldas that are going through my head right now, especially with the losing skid the Blazers are on.

I went to the PA game to cheer for PA and the Kamloops boys look really demoralized. I think it was during the 3rd period I could see Dulle standing in the walkway to the dressingroom, kind of hanging his head, and I don't think it was because he was hurt. It's enough losing for them now, I think they should have at least one win on this trip.

PLAYER
03-01-2008, 04:14 PM
I am looking forward to next season and PG coming out strong and finishing even stronger!!! Go Cougs!!!!!! :clap: