PDA

View Full Version : Trade team pucks

nthestands
03-02-2008, 09:46 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there would like to trade one of their teams puck for a Raiders team puck. My 2 year old son worships hockey and the whl and you cant go down to the rink and buy any teams puck like you used to when I was his age!

bruinsr#1
03-10-2008, 08:33 PM
i have a bruins puck if you would like to trade.

fightstrap50
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I have ICE pucks but I only have gamers, not souvenier pucks, so I would probly only trade for a gamer. You can often easilly get them from linesmen at intermissions when they skate off the ice if you ask for one.

let me know what you have. thanks.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-11-2008, 03:41 PM
i have a bruins puck if you would like to trade.
I would take you up on your offer,I have every team puck except Chilliwack's and Edmonton's team pucks. Would you like a Saskatoon Blades souvinier puck?

bruinsr#1
03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
I would take you up on your offer,I have every team puck except Chilliwack's and Edmonton's team pucks. Would you like a Saskatoon Blades souvinier puck?

sure

nthestands
03-13-2008, 11:24 PM

Already have a blades puck from going to a home and home with the rival blades. Got any doubles of other teams your looking to trade for a Raider puck.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Already have a blades puck from going to a home and home with the rival blades. Got any doubles of other teams your looking to trade for a Raider puck.
Nope sorry I only have singles,like I said before I only need an Oil Kings and Bruins puck,but I also need a display case for them too,which will be difficult to find or build one that is the correct size. vc178