PDA

View Full Version : Warrior playoff ticket package info

nivek_wahs
03-04-2008, 01:30 PM
http://mjwarriors.ca/warrior_news.php?f_action=news_detail&news_id=1055

Attention All Season Ticket Holders

The Moose Jaw Warriors would like to take this opportunity to thank it's season ticket holders for their support and are please to announce that 8-game playoff packages are now available for purchase for their season seat(s).

As a season ticket holder you are guaranteed your seat(s) for all of the WHL playoff action and again this year receive the additional benefits of saving on the playoff ticket admission price.

8-GAME PACKAGE (ROUND 1 & 2)

Adult 8 @ $17.30 = $138.40
Student 8 @ $13.10 = $104.80
Child 8 @ $8.90 = $71.20

Packages must be purchased by Friday March 14th, 2008. *Tax and applicable charges have been included into the package prices.

By purchasing your WHL playoff tickets at the package rate, your ticket price will remain the same for the first two rounds. Also, please be advised of some changes in policy regarding this year's playoff packages:

Any unused tickets from the purchased package will be used as a credit on your 2008-09 season ticket(s). If you choose not to re-new your season tickets for the 2008-09 season, no cash reimbursement will be granted.
Finally due to the Warriors Ticketing System, if you do not purchase the playoff package offered above, your ticket will become available at 9am on Tuesday March 18th to the general public. Season ticket holders will not have until 5:00pm the day prior to each playoff game to purchase their seat as in previous years.
Thank you again for your continued and valued support. We look forward to exciting WHL playoff action and encourage you all to cheer on the Heartland's Home Team!

nivek_wahs
03-04-2008, 01:37 PM
I had noticed this posted on another board and thought I would post it here...

What bothers me is the statement...

Any unused tickets from the purchased package will be used as a credit on your 2008-09 season ticket(s). If you choose not to re-new your season tickets for the 2008-09 season, no cash reimbursement will be granted. That's crazy! There will be a lot of upset season ticket holders.

BWK
03-04-2008, 02:10 PM
That's crazy! There will be a lot of upset season ticket holders.

There is nothing wrong with that. It is a standard business practice. If you wish to have the same seat for the whole play-offs, these are the conditions. If you can't commit to the whole play-offs (work, vacation, what-ever) it doesn't say you won't get your season tickets next year, just not the same seats for every play-off game you can attend.

The only way you can lose is if the Warriors play less than 8 games and you have no desire to buy season tickets again next year.

Surely there is more optimism than that in Moose Jaw :)

patsdude114
03-05-2008, 09:07 PM
here in regina u have a option of taking a credit for nexted season or taking a refund of the unused tickets.... i think that is total BS is a person buys there season seat as a playoff package but cant take a full refund of the unused tickets once knocked out of playoffs (whenever that happens)

Just shows how the Warriors front office is ran total bush league their, my boss complains to the Warriors front office all the time from stupid things they do, i am sure on sunday he will be going to talk with Marian (i believe thats her name who over looks ticket sales) and Mr. Lang on that dumb statement made on that webpage.