PDA

View Full Version : PG 6 vs. Kamloops 3

TwoBits
03-08-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm a little late posting this but..........

Way To Go Cougars!!!!! :groovy: Isn't it nice to see a 6 after our team's name? And I was very happy to see Tyrell as 1st star.

I wasn't able to tune into tonight's game early enough. Did they do something for the 3 overagers?

Hope we get a bounce and turn this game around. Blazers have a 1/0 lead as I type.

GO COUGARS!!!!! :clap:

old_time_hockey
03-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Next week when the Cougars are in Vancouver I'll get some pics of Cyr for you SK guys and gals and post em.

I almost fell out of my seat when I checked the WHL mobile site and saw PG in that big of a lead. Way to battle in their few remaining games.

TwoBits
03-09-2008, 09:24 AM
They let you take pictures in Vancouver? I was reading on the Cougar site that you aren't allowed to take pictures, but I don't know how strictly it is enforced.

Thanks for thinking of us. I hope the last picture is a big pile of our players on Cyr after they have won. :laugh: Just kidding, we all know I like to dream. :D

TwoBits
03-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey Oldtime, how many points did the Giants finish with last year? Things look very interesting there at the top of the standings right now. Do you have many meetings with Spokane or Tri-city left? Looks to be, those will be the deciding games since all three of you keep beating everybody else. :laugh:

old_time_hockey
03-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey Oldtime, how many points did the Giants finish with last year? Things look very interesting there at the top of the standings right now. Do you have many meetings with Spokane or Tri-city left? Looks to be, those will be the deciding games since all three of you keep beating everybody else. :laugh:

No games left with them. Our final 3 sched is this:

Friday: Home against the Cougs
Saturday: Road against the Blazers (Giants Fan Bus going up)
Sunday: Home against the Bruins (Gordie Howes 80th B-Day party)

As of tonight the Ams and Chiefs have 102pts and Giants 100pts.

Last year we ended with 100pts. Mostly cause we were swept regular season by the Tips...but who got the last laugh :laugh: I'd imagine over those last 3 games we would end with at least 1 more point.

TwoBits
03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Oh, come on. Secretly you know it's going to be a cake walk, you just don't want to say it and get my dander up. :laugh:

I thought you guys finished at the top last year? Oh that's right, Everett were #1 until PG came from out of nowhere and spoiled it all for them. :D So you guys are pretty much in the same place as you were last year, looks promising eh?

Can you explain the standings? Why is Vancouver between Spokane and Tri-City? And, if 2 teams end the season with the same amount of points, what stats do they use to figure out who finishes #1?