PDA

View Full Version : Beat The Chiefs

TriFan2005
03-09-2008, 04:42 PM
GO T-Birds! Beat the chiefs for us please. oh ya make sure olsen sends Bowman hard into the boards lol. we need all the help we can get.

Pete76
03-09-2008, 09:34 PM
from the box score we look pretty lucky to have one ... ***? one shot on goal in the 1st period? Oh well, 102pts with a game in hand:)

LifelongChiefsFan
03-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Yeah it definitely sounded like a game Spokane definitely could have lost if a couple bounces went against them. I didn't get a chance to watch it, but having a period where you get 1 shot on goal and 16 total seems kind of ugly! From what I have heard though despite the 35 shots against, it sounded like Spokane didn't give up too many quality scoring opportunities.

To be honest I was kind of dreading this game for the last week, 4th game in 5 nights and having to travel to Seattle and take on a team playing out of their minds was not appealing. But the Chiefs stayed true to their form and gutted out another win. Not the prettiest, but obviously they'll take it as there is no room for error with the Americans right on our tail! It's looking more and more like the league championship may get decided on March 15th in Kennewick.

Ams4life
03-15-2008, 11:37 AM
What do you know! It WILL ALL BE DECIDED TONIGHT HERE IN KENNEWICK!!! GO AMS