PDA

View Full Version : The Blades Suck The Big One

mat01800
03-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Like way to show up for the playoffs. Nice knowing you Keller you where a stud with the Blades ever since you started off with them. See you next year Blades Fans. Congrats to PA and there trapping system. It will not work against the 2nd round team they play. But Colliton Chipchura Fritshaw and Reggie are all studs and I hope the best for them as they move on in the playoffs.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-28-2005, 11:31 PM
There were so many calls that were not called and should have been called. Let's all hope that these same referees do not call the next game up in P.A Because the refs were sure wearing their P.A jerseys tonight LOL

Now to the fans in the crowd. I was in the middle of the P.A fans and they are one loud group of fans ( I wish all of our fans were like that) There was some words spoken between the Blades fans and P.A fans, But I will say no more and I could get very negative and talk alot of trash but I am a good guy so I will not do that and I wish also wish the Raiders best of luck if they win the series. will they play Brandon or a team from the central? I heard something from another post that in the secon round the East winner will play a team from the Central is this true? Get this a P.A fan that sat near me had won the Game Worn Jersey of Bjorn Svensson and he said" I will still wear it'' I wonder about that. After the game i guess security was called down to section E where I was sitting.

Furback
03-29-2005, 12:56 AM
blame the ref all you won but raiders just want it more they block the shots go hard to the net and just out work the blades. I guess im just a biast raider fan but i predicted that would happen . God I wish i could eat some of that crow the blades fans said i would be eating.

Blades9ine
03-29-2005, 02:43 AM
Way to go Blades. Good luck Raiders. I hope the best for everyone on that team. But as far as Smith goes for refing, he should go back to novice, and maybe take up a few courses once in a while. i havent seen anything like it. atleast try to make the series a good one, but i guess that would make sense. :skeptical

And ya the Raiders did want the series more. but when we got a team that only had 68 games playoff experience going into the playoffs, i guess your bound for some sort of surprise.

Next season boys...next season :thumb:

Tito9
03-29-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm a little disappointed with you Blades fans throwing in the towel already. I'm a Raider fan and if we were down 3-0 I would still have faith that we could come back and make a series of things. Oh well i do agree we wanted it more. Hope we play Medince Hat in the second round our system has had success against them to this season. You Guys give the Blades about as much support as your defense has giving Cyr this series :laugh:

Furback
03-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Tito no use trying to get the blades fans riled up they have about as much heart as the team they cheer for.

mat01800
03-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Tito no use trying to get the blades fans riled up they have about as much heart as the team they cheer for.

Shut The **** Up Man. Jesus Christ I have had enough of your trolling of the boards. Go back to your shack up in PA and dont talk to anyone ever again. 7000 ppl out to the game last nite. About 500 - 1000 where PA fans and thats because we actually have a stadium that can fit more then 3000 ppl. So that leaves us with 6000 ppl out at the game last nite cheering for the blades. Twice as many as the Raiders get. The same thing would be happening in PA if the raiders where down 3-0. People are frustrated with the gay trap system the Raiders play cause they are not talented enough to play a run and gun style with anyone except maybe the Pats. Have fun against the Tigers Hurricanes Brandon as you move on they will squash you and I will love every minute of it

Furback
03-29-2005, 02:54 PM
If tigers beat the rebels PA will win that series mark my words If the hat losses we play Brandon we are in trouble if that happens. Oh ya matt I think thats a personal attack on me and in Billy's words thats not tolleratted in this site. Oh well i forgive you your just a little bitter cause your team didnt show up as well as your fans.

mat01800
03-29-2005, 02:59 PM
If tigers beat the rebels PA will win that series mark my words If the hat losses we play Brandon we are in trouble if that happens. Oh ya matt I think thats a personal attack on me and in Billy's words thats not tolleratted in this site. Oh well i forgive you your just a little bitter cause your team didnt show up as well as your fans.

Well you just told me that our fans have no heart and now they do? O ya just to let everyone know I apologize for the "personal attack" I lost my cool for a bit there

Tito9
03-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Whoa Mat, 500-1000 Raider fans there. Pardon. We had 4 sections of total Raiders Fans. Plus probably at least 10-15 in everyother section. I would say closer to 2,000 or 2,500. PA doesn't need a 12,000 seating building. Our population in what 20% of yours. Not our fault the Raiders fans are more passionate about our team. I didn't see many blades fans wearing there team jersey and painting their faces. A lot more Raider Green in the stands. as far as the trap system. It works. How do you think Kelowna is so successful. There not loaded with offensive talents. Just play smart defensive hockey. There are ways to beat the trap like shooting when you get into the offensive zone instead or trying to make the highlight reel pass or play. I went to all the games in s'toon with a blades fan. There are more frustrated with the Blades not shooting the puck in the offensive zone. Especially on the powerplay. I can recall at least 2 or 3 powerplays were the Blades never recorded a shot. All they do is look for the backdoor pass that Rabbit scored on in the first game. Its not there anymore so shoot. Maybe they are intimidated by Beauchemin. He is playing well. Hasn't let in a goal this whole series that he should have had. Maybe the problem isn't our system its the counter-system that you can't grasp thus far.

mat01800
03-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Whoa Mat, 500-1000 Raider fans there. Pardon. We had 4 sections of total Raiders Fans. Plus probably at least 10-15 in everyother section. I would say closer to 2,000 or 2,500. PA doesn't need a 12,000 seating building. Our population in what 20% of yours. Not our fault the Raiders fans are more passionate about our team. I didn't see many blades fans wearing there team jersey and painting their faces. A lot more Raider Green in the stands. as far as the trap system. It works. How do you think Kelowna is so successful. There not loaded with offensive talents. Just play smart defensive hockey. There are ways to beat the trap like shooting when you get into the offensive zone instead or trying to make the highlight reel pass or play. I went to all the games in s'toon with a blades fan. There are more frustrated with the Blades not shooting the puck in the offensive zone. Especially on the powerplay. I can recall at least 2 or 3 powerplays were the Blades never recorded a shot. All they do is look for the backdoor pass that Rabbit scored on in the first game. Its not there anymore so shoot. Maybe they are intimidated by Beauchemin. He is playing well. Hasn't let in a goal this whole series that he should have had. Maybe the problem isn't our system its the counter-system that you can't grasp thus far.

Well Tito
Your team is nothing like Kelowna. How many memorial cups have you won lately? You can not compare the two teams at all. Kelowna gets 10 to 15 more wins then you. There a much better team. I am gonna pull what another PA fan does on this board and say PA will lose in the 2nd round mark my words. Your 2nd point about the PP is true. The PP has sucked all year they dink around with it and then end up losing it after someone hits an opposing player shinpads

Sabes
03-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Shut The **** Up Man. Jesus Christ I have had enough of your trolling of the boards. Go back to your shack up in PA and dont talk to anyone ever again. 7000 ppl out to the game last nite. About 500 - 1000 where PA fans and thats because we actually have a stadium that can fit more then 3000 ppl. So that leaves us with 6000 ppl out at the game last nite cheering for the blades. Twice as many as the Raiders get. The same thing would be happening in PA if the raiders where down 3-0. People are frustrated with the gay trap system the Raiders play cause they are not talented enough to play a run and gun style with anyone except maybe the Pats. Have fun against the Tigers Hurricanes Brandon as you move on they will squash you and I will love every minute of it

When you send 2 guys in to forecheck and pressure the defence it is not a trap. PA has been in S'toons zone hitting their D every chance they get. Trapping would be if they all came back and sat in the neutral zone waiting for the Blades to breakout.

mat01800
03-29-2005, 03:20 PM
When you send 2 guys in to forecheck and pressure the defence it is not a trap. PA has been in S'toons zone hitting their D every chance they get. Trapping would be if they all came back and sat in the neutral zone waiting for the Blades to breakout.

Thats exactly what they did yesterday. During the 2nd period for a good portion of it they would dump it in go off and then sit at the neutral zone. The Blades defense is not good enough to beat that instead they sit behind there net and let one rip around the boards like they did a few time yesterday. I know what a trap is and I have seen it at out PA in the first 2 games here. There not good enough to play any other kinda system.

Sabes
03-29-2005, 03:26 PM
They have outscored the Blades 8-3 in the 3 games and have outshot them 89-64 in those games also. I guess their "Trap" is working. For the 2nd highest scoring team in the league they should be able to beat "The Trap". The Raiders are just outworking the Blades right now. Beauchemin has made lots of quality stops on the Blades forwards.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-29-2005, 03:55 PM
The Blades have to stop trying to be fancy and only look for the fancy back door passes ect. All they need to do is do the basic things that win hockey games, like shoot the puck everytime they get a chance and play a simple(if it moves hit it) defensive style. In games 1 & 3 the Blades did not have over 20 shots in the game, It is plain and simple if you do not shoot the puck then u will not win hockey games. There has been the odd time when a team has had a lead and they have taken less shots then their opposition and that has not happened to us yet and I do not think it will ever happen. there is a way to beat the trap and it can be done. In game 3 when the Raiders did all that riddiculous hooking, holding and other cheap moves. Yes the Blades did that also but only to get even and to send a message to the Raiders that they will not put up with that crap. Someone Please do something to improve the referees but it is not all their fault, and we were at fault by not taking adantage of our powerplay oppertunities like we should have. I sure hope that the Blades can learn from their mistakes and do the simple things like I said before and win game 4 and turn this series around. I have to still believe :thumb:

Furback
03-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Saskatoon is the most selfish undicapline team ive seen. like flatt attacking Byers after his hit on green. Byers got a pentaly on that play if flatt would have kept his cool stoon would have been on the pp but he didnt and got 4 minutes so PA went on the pp and scored there first goal. Stoon tried to play physical and just took stupid pentalys blame the refs all you want but i blame your players.

Knuckle Chucker
03-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Thats exactly what they did yesterday. During the 2nd period for a good portion of it they would dump it in go off and then sit at the neutral zone. The Blades defense is not good enough to beat that instead they sit behind there net and let one rip around the boards like they did a few time yesterday. I know what a trap is and I have seen it at out PA in the first 2 games here. There not good enough to play any other kinda system.

The Raiders play the trap AFTER they get the lead as most teams will do in the playoffs. It is the strong forecheck that is winning us the series and getting us the goals. Prime example last game: Erickson puts big pressure on Flatt and he coughs it up....goal Raiders.

And another thing Blades fans.......we are doing this as a team effort. Look at how spread out the scoring is as everyone is playing as a team and working hard. Hell we don't even have Chipper and Gautche in the lineup due to injury.

Pirate005
03-30-2005, 02:07 PM
The Blades are likely going to win the next couple games in this series. They did win 37 games for a reason and it really doesn't matter that 13 of those were against the Warriors/Pats because Brandon got to play them, and all the other top teams as well. The Blades will still make a good series out of this when PA falls to reality and the refs stop letting them play tackle football out there..It is ridiculous!!!!!

Knuckle Chucker
03-30-2005, 02:57 PM
The Blades are likely going to win the next couple games in this series. They did win 37 games for a reason and it really doesn't matter that 13 of those were against the Warriors/Pats because Brandon got to play them, and all the other top teams as well. The Blades will still make a good series out of this when PA falls to reality and the refs stop letting them play tackle football out there..It is ridiculous!!!!!

If you want to cry about the refs how about the hack artists on the blades. Green and Keller are going to have a career as lumber jacks when their hockey careers are done. They dish out 2-handers left and right.

Pirate005
03-30-2005, 03:04 PM
It is Bull**** and you know it!! The only reason why the Raiders are going to win this series is because they are a Football tackling, slow team that can only stay in games due to cheap antics. See you tonight at the Art Hoser Retarted Centre.

Knuckle Chucker
03-30-2005, 03:12 PM
It is Bull**** and you know it!! The only reason why the Raiders are going to win this series is because they are a Football tackling, slow team that can only stay in games due to cheap antics. See you tonight at the Art Hoser Retarted Centre.

Wow...you are witty and quite the debater. I don't really need to say much as your ignorance speaks for itself. How do the sour grapes taste buddy. It is going to be a long summer for the Blades and there silent fans.

If you new anything about hockey you would know that the Blades have been outworked so far...plain and simple so you should be able to understand

Furback
03-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Its just funny how a fan who see's there team every day could not see this comming. I saw that saskatoon did not have the heart or desire to win in the playoffs thats why i picked a sweep and thats why blades fans hate me cause im honest.

Knuckle Chucker
03-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Its just funny how a fan who see's there team every day could not see this comming. I saw that saskatoon did not have the heart or desire to win in the playoffs thats why i picked a sweep and thats why blades fans hate me cause im honest.

Furback, some (not all) of these Blades fans are living in a dream world. They think that because the blades had a good regular season the Raiders should let them run and gun and score at will. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. This is the playoffs.....defence and goaltending wins....something the Blades are lacking. Blades fans can watch some good hockey in the 2nd round.....PA is an hour and change away.

SimonTemplar
03-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Our City just wrapped up a Series last night playing against the total blanket of a trap 4 games.

Guelph is lacking in the talent this year due to departures but can really play a trap system.

London played them was very patient and did like some mentioned here throw it in and pound their Defence.

Just checking in on the WHL and lots of big teams falling behing to lower seeds. The trap game is alive and well across Canada.

GL to all.

Knuckle Chucker
03-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Our City just wrapped up a Series last night playing against the total blanket of a trap 4 games.

Guelph is lacking in the talent this year due to departures but can really play a trap system.

London played them was very patient and did like some mentioned here throw it in and pound their Defence.

Just checking in on the WHL and lots of big teams falling behing to lower seeds. The trap game is alive and well across Canada.

GL to all.

Once again, the Raiders rely on a strong forecheck to get the lead. After they have the lead they play a defencive system that is standard in the playoffs when a team has the lead

Furback
03-30-2005, 06:24 PM
The storm took out London last year so I felt that the storm were done in 4 London was pretty bitter about that loss and have improved on last year which is amazing cause they got 110 points last year. Kunckel Chucker no use in explaning this to the blades fans. they are bitter and are looking for excusses. we all know tha PA has out played them and deserves the 3 to 0 lead. so stoon fans like i said at least you played 4 more games than last year, good job blades!

Billy Blade
03-30-2005, 07:17 PM
I saw that saskatoon did not have the heart or desire to win in the playoffs thats why i picked a sweep and thats why blades fans hate me cause im honest.

I don't hate you because you're honest. I hate you because you're beautiful. :laugh:

Actually, the only thing that really bugs me about you PA fans on here is your abysmal spelling and grammar. What's wrong with the school systems up there?! :p

The Raiders have played very well as a team so far and deserve to be where they are. Good luck tonight, but I'm still hoping for six games in this series.

Furback
03-31-2005, 03:40 AM
Billy dont blame PA schooling i was not raised here. Just so you know i will be taking a corse in spelling/sentence structure just to apease you billy.

Billy Blade
03-31-2005, 08:41 AM
Just so you know i will be taking a corse in spelling/sentence structure just to apease you billy.

Sweet! :D

Rebels_chick
04-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Saskatoon is the most selfish undicapline team ive seen. like flatt attacking Byers after his hit on green. Byers got a pentaly on that play if flatt would have kept his cool stoon would have been on the pp but he didnt and got 4 minutes so PA went on the pp and scored there first goal. Stoon tried to play physical and just took stupid pentalys blame the refs all you want but i blame your players.

Flatt is pretty much a joke. He makes some of the most boneheaded plays I've ever seen.