PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Fans

grumphy
03-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Where are all the Tiger fans??????----it's an exciting time of the year ---- lets get some disscussion going on this board. We are one of the least active teams on here----I can't believe we are all as iliterate as the Canes fans----so lets get something going.
What do you think about the way our big guns are playing, how's the Tiger/Rebel rivalry going, Will Nasty pick up where he left off last year, how's the reffing, in your opinion, what about the section two contraversy, what about the siren. We all have opinions on these topics, lets get them out there and find out what others think
Lets have some fun-----no matter what the second season will be over before we know it, lets enjoy it while it's here.

tiny
03-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Let a Rebels fan get you started.

After hearing several horror stories about MH fans, I was pleasantly surprised that Grumphy cam over to introduce himself and make us welcome as we came in the door. Tenseness drops...

Tigers Joe intorduces himself and isn't violent, threatening, or even verbally aggressive. Tension falls further...

Later we get the opportunity to meet Catfan... what a neat lady...I loved to hockey talk with all of you. Too bad some of you don't even know each other. Tension returns to hockey....

Two terrific games that could have gone either way, tense to the end...and going home on a high.

Fun...seeing the looks on the faces of some fans when RD fans yelled "Kootenay sucks". I'll tell you the story if you are ever in RD. The honest question from a 10y old..."Why are you wearing a Rebels shirt here? (Gordon)" Having the fans ask Shinyshoes to keep waving his flag after our goal...because it was so hot in the arena.

Surprizes: How horrible you hamburgers are (sry). How loud you are. How you can stand the colour orange!!! How difficult it is to get a program. How down your fans are on Barker. (thanks for the reasons why...I think I would be down on him for his actions lately too). How hot it gets in standing room. How good Helm, Russell and Schlemko play. How dirty Dorsett is. AND getting to see both of your tenders in one game.

Disappointments: coming away with only one win LOL. AND hearing there was a fight in the stands after the game. not getting a program

Hope to see many of you here in RD tonight....

grumphy
03-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Disappointments: coming away with only one win LOL. AND hearing there was a fight in the stands after the game. not getting a program....
All a guy can hope for starting a playoff series is a splt----you earned it be happy with it :). If we can do the same, we're down to a best of three, then the tension starts to really set in. :laugh: :laugh:
Wound up not being able to make games 3&4 :mad:, (I guess I have to settle for Rids on the radio), but will definatly be there for #6