PDA

View Full Version : Who are you cheering for?

Toswammi
03-29-2005, 12:59 PM
With the broncos out of the playoffs, who if anyone are you all cheering for. Personally i'm rooting for PA, Lethbridge, Kootney, and Portland in thier respective divisions. Oh and i have a soft spot for any team playing MH. Go them.
So how about all of you?

CHtoo
03-29-2005, 01:44 PM
my choices:

PA from the east division - small market not been there for a while.

Seattle from the west division - same reasons. :wave:

I like pulling for the underdogs. :thumb:

Scout
03-29-2005, 01:45 PM
For me and not picking who i think will win, it's:

Moose Jaw
Red Deer
Kelowna
Silvertips.

Don't know why i picked these teams but they are the ones i would like to see win.

Scout

Willis on the Welfare
03-29-2005, 03:24 PM
Tigers all the way baby!!!

Medicine Hat makes me feel like hockey has a hope. Exciting players, tough d men strong goal tending. Hockey like it should be.

GO TIGERS!!!!

I like Brandon too.

Broncs in RD
03-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Gotta root for the Rebels, Sutter hockey is great!
They are playing a tough team in the Tigers this is and will continue to be a great series. Go seattle, Prince Albert and Vancouver. Wanted to root for MJ, but Brandon is handing them their a$$e$.

grumphy
03-29-2005, 05:16 PM
My heart is heavy--------your in trouble in the PR department when welfare willie is the only one pulling for you :laugh: :laugh:

ointhecreek
03-29-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm going to have to admit.... :skeptical .....yes, I am a Tiger fan after the Broncos. It's just some of the fans I can't stand, and when they start mouthing off I tend to cheer for the other guys.

Now after reading the smartass remark of the Tigers mod about bronco fans I'll have to say GO REBELS GO! :D

Scout
03-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Where was this remark done?

Scout

Scout
03-29-2005, 06:43 PM
I found it. I look at it this way, they are in the play-offs and are a good club yet their activity on the board is 145 posts. We are out of the play-offs and had a mediocre team and we just broke the 400 barrier for posts. I guess we are still behind our team win or lose.

By the way, on breaking the 400 barrier for posts, Congratulations. We have a good crew of posters here who have kept it civil and kept out the personal attacks. We should be proud of ourselves as fans and you have all shown class and have made it a treat to Mod our board. To all of you who came over to the new board, thanks. I never knew what to expect and never dreamed it would take off like it did. As Smackitsakic said, we are one of the most active boards in this forum. I think it shows we are a proud franchise who are not bandwagon jumpers. We have a tradition to carry on here. Many former Bronco's and many media types check and read what us fans say on this board and other boards. Matter of fact a couple of our posters are with the media in town and trust me some in the Bronco office also read what we say.

As this site grows i hope to get another Bronco poster to help me to Mod this forum. I have two mods now from other teams, but would like a reg.poster to help come next season with the administrators ok. If you are intersted or wonder what is involved let me know by e-mailing me at homersc@hotmail.com.

Once again congrat's on breaking the 400 barrier and for being polite to fellow posters and keep on posting your thoughts as Horseman did.

Scout

grumphy
03-29-2005, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Now after reading the smartass remark of the Tigers mod about bronco fans I'll have to say GO REBELS GO! :D[/QUOTE]
Which Tiger mod went after your fans??????? Just wondering

grumphy
03-29-2005, 07:32 PM
onthecreek-------I owe you and the rest of the Bronco faithful a big appologie. I had a brain freeze and was refering to Lethbridge, (from the old days, I guess). The remark was due to them being one of the few teams with less postings than the Tigers----sorry, sorry, sorry

Flathead
03-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I am hoping for Brandon. I just like the team they have, and the way that they pulled it together as a TEAM. They have the big gunners, and everyone else has a role on that team, and they all know it. Just hope goaltending can hold up.?
Don't care for the Hat or Red Deer, hope they just beat the crap out of one another and it goes the full 7 games.

Tupac to the Top
03-31-2005, 12:30 AM
Tigers all the way baby!!!

Medicine Hat makes me feel like hockey has a hope. Exciting players, tough d men strong goal tending. Hockey like it should be.

GO TIGERS!!!!

I like Brandon too.
Maybe it's the mass amounts of liquor I've drank tonight but go tigs go. god I hate myself for what I just said, pass the liquor. $5! get out of here.

Scout
03-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Appology accepted.

Scout :thumb:

ointhecreek
03-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Appology accepted.

Scout :thumb:
Ya, from me to. I tried to post a while ago but had computer problems. I didn't really take it seriously, but didn't see any smileys so had to think twice. ;)