PDA

View Full Version : Win tonight gets us 4th or better

HURRICANE'S ROCK
03-14-2008, 11:18 AM
A win tonight in regulation time will guarantee the Canes can finish no lower than 4th. That makes this game the last huge game for us if we win. The remaining 2 games would be nice to win but would not be crucial. If we win in regulation time will get home ice in the first round and finishing 4th might work out well. If there are no upsets in the first round we will face Calgary in the second round, unless they get zero points in their last 2 games. I for one would prefer the Hitmen over Regina or the Ice in the 2nd round. Regina is hot, having won about 7 in a row and they are big and tuff. Could wear us down in a long series.
We are in a pretty good spot as we only need to beat the Hat in regulation time once. If we lose tonight we have another shot tomorrow. Also we have the game in hand on everyone and it is Edmonton at home. I guarantee that if the last game counts for anything we will absolutely smoke Edmonton. This team is way way too good not too!

O&C
03-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Should be a barn burner tonight!! And i agee HR about playin Calgary in the second (maybe lets not get to far ahead of our selves though...) but however it all works out i expect this to be one on the deepest runs we have had in ten years.... and consitering that even reaching the second round is already doing that, it shouldnt be to incredibly hard ;)

Go Canes and wear white tonight everyone!!