PDA

View Full Version : Down to the Wire Boys

chiefs20167
03-14-2008, 01:12 PM
This weekend should make for some great hockey and an exciting finish to the season.

No matter what happens this weekend with the 3 games remaining, this fan will be with/behind the Chiefs till the end. :clap: yeehoo

GO CHIEFS GO!!!!! clrkth

Ams4life
03-14-2008, 03:14 PM
Well both teams have had an amazing year and it seems fitting that it comes down to this to decide the winner! I really hope that we beat Kelowna tonight so that tomorrow nights games is for all the marbles! It would be great and I am sure a lot of chief fans will be in the house! GO AMS!!! vc1tt

Pete76
03-14-2008, 07:12 PM
you guys coming up for the gme next year when we hang the banner? j/k .... this has made for some great hockey, even the games on the radio have been more exciting due to the closeness of the race ... congrats to tri and their ownership if they win the banner, but I think both teams want the banner about as bad as they want to win the memorial cup ... with the final home game in tri I think that is a big advantage ... that place will be rockin'.

TriFan2005
03-15-2008, 12:07 AM
well it comes down to who ever wins in regulation is guarunteed the title for division, conference and league. if it goes into OT and the ams win then spokane has to win in portland and get the title. if chiefs win in ot they get the title.
with that in mind here's to a great game with great effort from both teams but the ams pulling out a 10-0 win. applause

HomerSimpson
03-15-2008, 09:19 AM
Gonna be in the house tonight, Am fans had better get ready because the Chiefs fans are coming in packs.

May the pucks fly mighty, the goals come pretty and the saves be glorious...for the Chiefs.