PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck!!!

TwoBits
03-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Sounds like the Giants are pretty serious about this game tonight, so I changed my avatar for a little added luck.

GO CATS!!!!

PLAYER
03-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Go Cats!

My Irish luck is behind them all the way! :groovy:

TwoBits
03-14-2008, 11:22 PM
Well, we're not very lucky are we. :laugh:

I must say, the score is flattering. After the first period I thought there were going to be 60+ shots on PG.

I laughed in the third period when PG scored the second goal and Ron didn't realize that Barnstable was in net. He was asking "when did he come in" and here he started the third. Boogaard'd They probably had to replace Sexsmith because he fell asleep after the second....9 shots in 2 periods. :spineyes:

I must say I had renewed hope after that 2nd goal, they pulled Cyr and then the Giants got a penalty. I bet Hay would have crapped his pants if PG had scored. :laugh:

All was not lost for the Victoire, SK fans, as I'm sure all who were listening enjoyed the interview in the 1st intermission. :D

Hey Oldtime, did you remember your camera?

old_time_hockey
03-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey Oldtime, did you remember your camera?

Yes, yes I did. I'll post a couple now and put some online later for your downloading pleasure and post a link back in this thread. Some are similar shots, but with digital film being so cheap, I just shoot. Got some video too. One of the slowmo replay on the scoreboard of a nice scramble around the net where Cyr comes up with a nice glove save. But the save of the night is when it looked like he was down and out and he has to scramble on his side and up comes the glove at the last second to snag it. Didn't catch that though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/old_time_hockey/March%2014/IMG_2892.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/old_time_hockey/March%2014/IMG_2899.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/old_time_hockey/March%2014/IMG_2927.jpg

old_time_hockey
03-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Go here: http://cid-b08bf32ca76f0f1e.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/PG%20@%20Giants%20March%2014th-08?uc=1

I have posted pics and vids there. Sorry, but one of the vids is a goal againsts on a Giants PP.

Some are a little out of focus. When you download them they will be full resolution.

TwoBits
03-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks Oldtime, these are great!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to get us some pictures and action shots. Is that where you normally sit? Hope you were able to enjoy some of the game and weren't watching through a camera lense all night. :)

old_time_hockey
03-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks Oldtime, these are great!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to get us some pictures and action shots. Is that where you normally sit? Hope you were able to enjoy some of the game and weren't watching through a camera lense all night. :)

No prob. That is the beauty thing about digital. that LCD screen makes it easy to point and shoot without missing much

Yeah that is my season ticket seat. End the Giants attack twice on the goal line about mid section. I wouldn't mind sitting a few rows higher but there is no way that I am giving up my aisle seat.

WestLEAFfan
03-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Much appreciated oldtime. The pics and video came through very nicely. You've got great seats to catch all the action. I'll share these with CYR's parents. They'll be thrilled.

TwoBits
03-15-2008, 10:08 PM
No prob. That is the beauty thing about digital. that LCD screen makes it easy to point and shoot without missing much

Yeah that is my season ticket seat. End the Giants attack twice on the goal line about mid section. I wouldn't mind sitting a few rows higher but there is no way that I am giving up my aisle seat.

What is it with you men and the aisle seat? :laugh: I'd rather sit in the middle so you don't have to stand up 30 times per game to let people out.

old_time_hockey
03-15-2008, 11:04 PM
What is it with you men and the aisle seat? :laugh: I'd rather sit in the middle so you don't have to stand up 30 times per game to let people out.

Well I'm 6'1" and I enjoy the extra leg room. That, and I get to high 5 Jack (the mascot) more often.

Plus, games that are on Shaw TV or Sportsnet, during commercial I can run for a beer or to the can without missing the action. :thumb:

TwoBits
03-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Here's a mathematical equation to explain your dilemma:

Oldtime + 1 beer = 3 (trips to the can) :D