PDA

View Full Version : Letts (Rob Dibble)

Pete76
03-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Okay, so after last nights win ... the players tossed pucks up into the stands ... most of them went over to the glass and flipped the pucks up a few rows, making sure little kids got them ... someone forgot to tell Letts that he was not throwing t-shirts, so he is standing between the blue line and goal on our offensive zone ... bombing pucks halfway up into 103/102... priceless ... my wife says "that guy should be a goalie, he's crazy" ... seriously, I don't know why he didn't just start fring wristers up there:)

HomerSimpson
03-15-2008, 09:29 AM
:laugh:

I saw that too...it was funny. He was the last guy on the ice throwing them; made him look like a real doofus when he was launching them like that.

One thing that dissapointed me was the attitude carried out by a certain star player on our team (I won't say who). We sit right near the bench, so we got a pretty good birds eye view of things. This player was at the bench first, threw his two pucks into the crowd and hurried angrily off the ice before most of the other players had even made it to the bench; carrying a scowl on his face. Most of the players at least acknowlege the little kids reaching into the tunnel, this player simply pushed his way out of the building as if he were late for a meeting. I guess I was just a little dissapointed in the way he carried himself at that point in time.

Rebelchild
03-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Just another perspective here but even kids in the UPPER levels like to get pucks. We sit behind the nets because I prefer not to get brained or to have the grandkids brained for that matter so the only time that the grandkids have gotten a puck is if a linesman hands them one when they go out the Zamboni gate. That said, whatever little kid got the puck that Ryan threw does not feel the same way you do about where he threw that puck.

HomerSimpson
03-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Just another perspective here but even kids in the UPPER levels like to get pucks. We sit behind the nets because I prefer not to get brained or to have the grandkids brained for that matter so the only time that the grandkids have gotten a puck is if a linesman hands them one when they go out the Zamboni gate. That said, whatever little kid got the puck that Ryan threw does not feel the same way you do about where he threw that puck.

See, that's what's funny....he was launching them from across the ice. They were still only going like 3-4 rows back right by the blueline.