PDA

View Full Version : Congrats boys to a great season!!

chiefs20167
03-16-2008, 12:14 AM
It didn't end the way you wanted but there is nothing to hang your heads about. We are all proud of you.

Get things done against Portland, get some rest and practice this week, and start the second season off with a bang. There is still plenty of hockey to go.

GO CHIEFS GO!!!

HomerSimpson
03-16-2008, 04:39 PM
WHAT A GAME

It was amazing. The atmosphere was intense, the game was up and down, back and forth. Big checks, big saves, greasy goals (just for you Petey). It comes down to 2 plays on Levko Koper's stick. If he pots them, we win 3-2 and take the division. Not angry at him at all though; he played a tremendous game, and just the fact that he was open for so many chances speaks volumes about his development as a player in this league.

Tri can have it this year --- they haven't really won anything yet, playoffs are a whole new deal. Next year we will only be better.

Congrats to the boys, and here's to pounding Everett out of the first round! vc1tt

TriFan2005
03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Spokane played awesome. Honestly I noticed Koper missing a few open shots too. In my mind though us killing off that 5v3 gave us the momentum we needed to carry us through the game. Also Zalaski calling a trip instead of a dive and us scoring on that ensuing PP was HUGE! but hey i'll take the lucky call and keep my mouth shut :laugh:

as far as us not winning anything yet please don't jinx us! hopefully Kamloops doesn't kill our momentum and hopefully we can stay healthy.

Heres to spokane taking care of everett for us because i think if everett pulls the upset that's our opponent in 2nd round. unless chilliwack upset the giants..... GO BRUINS GO!

on the note of 2nd round opponents i'm hoping for chilliwack to upset the giants OR Spokane to take care of Everett and Kelowna to upset seattle. scenario 2 would leave Tri VS Kelowna and Vancouver vs Spokane which would totally ROCK! pbj

anywaygood luck Chiefs have fun taunting Beach for me PLEASE. Bruton this is for you vc119 if you can get beach to drop the facemask.

vci34 if we get Kelowna of Chilliwack in round 2!
vc124 if we get everett or seattle