PDA

View Full Version : thank spungy on your cudo's..................

shushu
03-16-2008, 01:01 AM
i'm not to proud to say that i'm glad we are not faceing the ice in the first round...... imo they are the sleeping giant in the central division.....good luck to your boys in the playoffs.....................................

Spungy
03-16-2008, 06:34 PM
You're welcome!

I am looking forward to a great series with Medicine Hat!

now just to see if we get home ice advantage, not looking like it right now, but you never know....

now if someone will just knock out Calgary :D

Rammer
03-16-2008, 09:33 PM
i'm not to proud to say that i'm glad we are not faceing the ice in the first round...... imo they are the sleeping giant in the central division.....good luck to your boys in the playoffs.....................................

Hope your words ring true for the ICE, they seem to have some healthy bodies coming back into the lineup that have been missed. Still as Spungy suggests, Calgary seems to a be that object that is larger than it appears sitting out there.

Rammer
03-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Hope your words ring true for the ICE, they seem to have some healthy bodies coming back into the lineup that have been missed. Still as Spungy suggests, Calgary seems to a be that object that is larger than it appears sitting out there.

Quoting myself here, but the Hitmen were much larger of an object to remove. Losing 6 - 1 hurts as the Ice had more to play for and had just lost to Calgary...sigh.