PDA

View Full Version : Now What?

TwoBits
03-17-2008, 08:43 PM
So PG fans, what direction are you all taking now that our season is officially over?

I'm going to hop on the Vancouver bandwagon vci11 in the West even though I think Tri-City is going to take it all this year. Not too sure who I'm pulling for in the East yet, probably one of the SK teams if Brandon doesn't make it past Lethbridge. I love the underdog so if there's a big upset, this may all change in round 2. :D

You guys all have a good spring and summer. :wave:

habsfan12
03-17-2008, 09:15 PM
i am unsure of who i will be routing for the in the Playoffs!!!

the flying moose
03-17-2008, 10:51 PM
no more WHL for me. just can't bring myself to cheer for another team. time to watch the NHL now.

TwoBits
03-17-2008, 10:57 PM
no more WHL for me. just can't bring myself to cheer for another team. time to watch the NHL now.

Who would you like to see win the Memorial Cup? I don't care much for NHL hockey, so I'm going to ride out the WHL season to the end and then it will be time to Garden. ;)

old_time_hockey
03-18-2008, 12:01 AM

I can't bring myself to watch NHL these days. Especially on a night like tonight when the other hockey team in this town wants me to pay money to see them on TV.

WestLEAFfan
03-18-2008, 06:21 AM
So PG fans, what direction are you all taking now that our season is officially over?

I'm going to hop on the Vancouver bandwagon vci11 in the West even though I think Tri-City is going to take it all this year. Not too sure who I'm pulling for in the East yet, probably one of the SK teams if Brandon doesn't make it past Lethbridge. I love the underdog so if there's a big upset, this may all change in round 2. :D

You guys all have a good spring and summer. :wave:

I also think Tri-City will win it all, but in the meantime I'll hop on the Moose Jaw Warrior bandwagon (huge underdog) and maybe even listen to a Giants vs Bruins game or two. I'm hoping for a entertaining WHL play-offs with an upset or two, but most importantly, the MEM CUP needs to stay in the WHL. Oh, and one more thing...GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

TwoBits
03-18-2008, 11:08 AM
I also think Tri-City will win it all, but in the meantime I'll hop on the Moose Jaw Warrior bandwagon (huge underdog) and maybe even listen to a Giants vs Bruins game or two. I'm hoping for a entertaining WHL play-offs with an upset or two, but most importantly, the MEM CUP needs to stay in the WHL. Oh, and one more thing...GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Oh Brother!!! And I thought I lived in a fantasy world. :laugh:

PLAYER
03-19-2008, 01:40 PM
I am switching over to the BCHL playoffs (I Know wrong forum) but I gotta go with the goalies, Tri Cities Pickard.