PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mercer

HomerSimpson
03-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Noticed he wasn't in the final regular season game for you guys. I don't keep too close track of him, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Dan looked for the Hitmen this year, and where he fits in for your playoff run. Thanks in advance.

hitmanfan
03-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Mercer was a healthy scratch that night. As far as I could tell there was some kids that sat the night before as healthy scratches and Kisio was just "rotated" them. Mercer has been playing pretty well of except of course for his injury and I think he is nicely getting back up to speed. Just one mans thoughts.

HomerSimpson
03-22-2008, 05:11 PM
He was my favorite Chief in his time here; he was often injured but was a class act. Hope to see the Hitmen go a long ways this year, it would be awesome to see Merce in the finals against the Chiefs!

thrasher
04-02-2008, 05:56 PM
To healthy scratch a 20 yr old D man last game of the season then throw him into your top pairing come playoff time...

Dwight Schrute
04-02-2008, 07:53 PM
perhaps they were resting him for the playoffs ?

hitmanfan
04-03-2008, 08:52 AM
To healthy scratch a 20 yr old D man last game of the season then throw him into your top pairing come playoff time...

I can't say for sure, but that is what it looks like. He had a hand injury to start to season. The game was a nothing game against Kootenay so who knows.