PDA

View Full Version : Cunning is a god damn *******......

Teaps
03-29-2005, 11:34 PM
Who the **** does that ****ing guy think he is? How the **** did Zalaski not catch the ****ing dive? ****!!!!!!!What a ****ing Cheap team

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 12:03 AM
With all due respect Teaps, officiating was not our problem. The Rockets took advantage of the giants' nerves for the first half of the game, then tried to sit on it. Big mistake. They let that one get away from them. They had their chances, but it's so obvious they miss Weber especially on the PP. They also miss his leadership.

edit: bad typo

kelownakarl
03-30-2005, 12:07 AM
Teaps or whatever your name is that is a childish immature post.... lets try and keep this mature.

RocketMan
Also, I like to add that playing primarily four defenseman usually won't work over a 60 min. playoff game.

LifelongChiefsFan
Whoa there, settle down a bit. Although I do not know exactly what happened, there really isn't any need to call a team cheap. Zalasky may have missed the call, but they go both ways throughout the game. Although the refs have been terrible for much of the season, the referee was not the one to score 4 straight goals against Kelowna. If anything it shows the resiliance that the Giants team has, imo. But the series is far from over and I wouldn't be shocked in the least to see the Rockets take it in six.

mccabe23
03-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Weber needs to warm up his jock strap. We'll need him tomorrow. What else can I say? I'm Very disappointed in Kelowna tonight and the whole series for that matter. Tomorrow is a MUST win. Go Rockets! Kudos to Vancouver for the comeback.

C.F
03-30-2005, 12:11 AM
Who the **** does that ****ing guy think he is? How the **** did Zalaski not catch the ****ing dive? ****!!!!!!!What a ****ing Cheap team
Take of those Rocket glasses! The ref missed calls on both sides, even more agianst the Giants. Blaming the refs is just childish, the Giants started hitting, and the Rockets folded. Nothing else to it.

Beaner
03-30-2005, 12:47 AM
The officiating was pretty good. I was a bit nervous when I heard Zalasky was coming out to do the game, but in his defence he pretty much let the boys play. Couple questionable calls, couple missed but nothing really drastic.

Palin saved a goal on that Cunning hook, Zalasky had no choice but to call that one.

The linesman, however, were another story. But at least they were equally bad both ways.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 01:28 AM
The officiating was pretty good. I was a bit nervous when I heard Zalasky was coming out to do the game, but in his defence he pretty much let the boys play. Couple questionable calls, couple missed but nothing really drastic.Agreed, the officiating was not a factor.
The linesman, however, were another story. But at least they were equally bad both ways.Waiving-off icing at the very last moment was a brutal call that lead to the tying goal. But, the players have to be aware that those things happen and not to let up (#$%! Bodie). Mesaros (sp?) sure didn't when he nailed a Rocket player (Comeau ?) that tried to cut into the slot after an offside call.

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 09:38 AM
The officiating was pretty good. but in his defence he pretty much let the boys play. Couple questionable calls, couple missed but nothing really drastic.
The linesman, however, were another story. But at least they were equally bad both ways.
I agree Zalasky was pretty even and wasn't a factor.

What was a factor was the too many men penalty, a experienced team like this shouldn't be making these dumb things.

The defense sucks, Card pulled up on the hit, Palin was caught in never never land, and Bodie didn't pick up his man on the tieing goal.

Yeomans shouldn't of let the winning goal in, a slap shot from the point shouldn't go in!

We will see tonite if the Rockets are the expierenced Champs, or a team that was the best.

It is gut check tonite for the boys, are they up to the task?

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Yeomans shouldn't of let the winning goal in, a slap shot from the point shouldn't go in!Although Yeomans doesn't inspire much confidence for me, I can't really fault him on the winning goal. Messaros has a great shot and he looked like he was screened or least there was traffic in front of him. It wasn't like the whiff he had on Fistric the other night.
We will see tonite if the Rockets are the expierenced Champs, or a team that was the best.

It is gut check tonite for the boys, are they up to the task?Tonight the pressure on the Rockets will be immense. I think one of the biggest problems about last night's game for the Rockets is that it gave the giants tremendous confidence. I don't think any team has come back on the Rockets from a deficit like that this year. Going into last night's game, our once highly ranked PP (2nd overall) was down around 10%. Without Weber and playing only 4 d-men, the Rockets are in big trouble. It's not that they better win tonight, it's that they have to or else its "turn out the lights, the party's over".

Beaner
03-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Tonight the pressure on the Rockets will be immense. I think one of the biggest problems about last night's game for the Rockets is that it gave the giants tremendous confidence. I don't think any team has come back on the Rockets from a deficit like that this year. Going into last night's game, our once highly ranked PP (2nd overall) was down around 10%. Without Weber and playing only 4 d-men, the Rockets are in big trouble. It's not that they better win tonight, it's that they have to or else its "turn out the lights, the party's over".

I'd have to agree with all of that. Time for Vancouver to step up and not let Kelowna back into the series. Heading back to Kelowna tied at 2, would not be a good thing for the Giants.

And not to rub salt in the wounds but Kelowna's PK needs to step up. They are currently 5/16, batting a .688 kill percantage, if they want a chance they are going to have to do better than that.

Anyway looking forward to another exciting game tonight at the Coliseum. :)

GO GIANTS.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 11:05 AM
And not to rub salt in the wounds but Kelowna's PK needs to step up. They are currently 5/16, batting a .688 kill percantage, if they want a chance they are going to have to do better than that.Yes, that's true. Looking back on the games in this series, it's really been the speciality teams that have had a huge impact. It's not just the PP goals that Vancouver has got, it's when they get them. Last night, the timing was impeccable. The fluky first one was what they needed, they knew it and everyone watching knew it, and damn if they didn't get it. They've got a few timely PP goals that have changed the outcome in this series. When the score was 3-0 and 3-1 the Rockets had PP's, but didn't come through to salt it away. The same thing happened in the second game, when the giants scored early in the third on a PP that drew them within 1 of the lead. They needed it and they got it.

I hate to make excuses, but given the performance of the Rockets speciality teams throughout the season compared to now, it's blatantly obvious how much they miss Weber. I really believe things would be totally different had he not been injured. For the most part, the Rockets have been using only 4 d-men which is not something that's going to work in a long series. They haven't adapted to losing a world-class player like Weber especially with his kind of experience and leadership. The loss of Weber and the giants gain in Fistric has been the difference IMHO.

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 11:06 AM
And not to rub salt in the wounds but Kelowna's PK needs to step up. They are currently 5/16, batting a .688 kill percantage, if they want a chance they are going to have to do better than that.
PP, PK, total defensive system and work effort are usually the Rockets reason why they are a top team in the league. But the Giants have taken advantage of all aspects of the Rockets game.

Truitt had better do a heart check with the boys or it will be over quick!

rinkrat
03-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Yeomans shouldn't of let the winning goal in, a slap shot from the point shouldn't go in.
Jovo,in Yeomans defense,I was sitting directly behind the net,that Meszaros shot was deflected.I don't know by who but it definately changed direction.Yeomans had it lined up then it deflected.Not a bad goal.

P.S. Teaps,please read your post before you press the "submit reply" button.Thanks

mccabe23
03-30-2005, 03:14 PM
Jovo,in Yeomans defense,I was sitting directly behind the net,that Meszaros shot was deflected.I don't know by who but it definately changed direction.Yeomans had it lined up then it deflected.Not a bad goal.

It didn't look like Yeomans got settled back in goal from going on one of his many trips behind the net. Wish he'd stay in the net and let the Defense do the dirty work.

kevanie97
03-30-2005, 07:46 PM
There is one reason and one reason only the PP and Pk are lacking in this series............its called Shea Weber.

Take out either Brule or Mezzy from the Giants lineup and see how they play.