PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Michael Dyck

hockeypsycho
03-20-2008, 10:36 PM
I said at the beginning of the season that Michael Dyck needed to prove himself as a coach by having his team play well defensively . . . consensus was that we were a little weak in this area . . . and he has succeeded! That isn't an easy thing to do when you have such a potent offensive team.
Also, it seems despite the fact that he doesn't always seem "friendly" with all the fans (he never smiles at me either!) his players are ready to work for him. Hope he gets coach of the year.

grainbear
03-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Glad to see him get recognized. Hopefully, this plus a long and successfull playoff run will put to end the negative reviews we saw in this column earlier in the year in regards to both dyck , stasiuk and the other assistants. My greates tribute to him is in regards to defense. In spite of playing games seemingly all season without the luxury of a full defensive complement the job has been done and we head to the playoffs. We believe !

shushu
03-21-2008, 04:28 PM
not only is it good for him as he has done a good job this year but it allows us stablity for the team in general to move forward with the same people in place , and that is something we could not say the last few years..........GOOD LUCK TONIGHT CANES......................... :thumb:

Bocephus
03-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Since I opened a thread bashing Dyck it seems appropriate that I now eat my words. Yummy. ;) LOL
Glad I was wrong. vci34
Go Canes Go.