PDA

View Full Version : Michael Wall is my HERO!!

Kristi
03-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Well he put on quite the goalie clinic tonight! Thought the guys looked great!

Was a great win! Win tomorrow and it won't matter what happens in Portland on Friday they can DEFINATELY win at home on Saturday night in front of the home crowd!

:bounce: :groovy: :clap:

Kristi
03-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Obviously, the player of the series so far has been Michael Wall. Sounds like he played one heck of a game tonight to stave off the pressure by the Hawks. But Scooter got me thinking with a comment he made about Wall. At least we know this guy has always been a legit goaltender. Seattle's Pannoni, on the other hand, just happens to play an incredible few games... but was pretty suspect for a lot of the season before that. Not saying that it makes tonight any less frustrating, because it doesn't. But, Wall is a very good goaltender (he's not just getting lucky), and Portland needs to find a way to beat him.

IceMan
03-30-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah, he's been awesome ... but give a lot of credit to the Defense. They forced Portland into a lot of bad angle shots, muffled a bunch of them, and really, really cleared out the slot well tonight.

If you can call a 42 save shutout a "team shutout", this would be one time where that's the case.

Rooselk
03-30-2005, 12:40 AM
No doubt about it, Wall played one hell of a game tonight. But Portland didn't look that bad. In my opinion, Tips still need to get their offense going a bit. But it was an exciting game nonetheless.