PDA

View Full Version : Tigers lose heartbreaker

Tiger Trauma
03-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Yikes.

THe tigers had been paying with fire in the last few minutes of the game. Icing the puck a couple times scrambling in their own zone.

With 0.2 seconds left kootenay scored to tie the game. Then it took them only 26 more seconds to score and win the game in overtime.

They had a 3-2 rush, Sylvester put a nice low shot on net, and holfeld kicked out a big juicy rebound. Arnaud Jacquemet said thank you very much and scored on the open net. Disappointing loss, the inconsistency of the refs in th e second period, as well as a disallowed goal didn't help things.

However The tigers really picked up their game in the second period. They created lots of chances and scored 3 goals to boot. The forwards made sure at least 2 of them came back, helping to defend against the Kootenay rush. Tonight was a much better game in terms of effort.

For the tigers I thought sean ringrose had a really good game. I thought sean brown, and Ryan Holfeld also had pretty good games. Travis Dunstall gets my honorable mention.

I'd like to see farmanara, todd,jerrid sauer, tyler ennis, pick up their play.
Specifically Farmanara, IMO he hasn't performed up to standard for a while now. I know ennis is injured, but thats no excuse for not coming back to help the defense. Sauer seems like he's just having bad puck luck. Todd has gotta get that finishing touch back he's once had. 2 days off to heal and recover, and practice. Go Tigers Go!..

I know i sound like a swift fan saying this, but I still believe!

nightscrawler
03-23-2008, 06:23 AM
I live in brampton area and have followed this team for about 2 years now watching and listening to them in the internet and this was probably the most heartbreaking loss ive seen in 2 years.

Anyways dont panic Medicine Hat fans it takes 4 to win.. lets take it a game at a time