PDA

View Full Version : Missing

kelownakarl
03-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Troy Bodie..... Anyone know his whereabouts contact the Kelowna Rockets ASAP!

rinkrat
03-30-2005, 12:37 AM
I couldn't believe that some Rockets were turning away from the puck to avoid hits late in the game.I think the physical play is taking its toll.Unbelievable!

C.F
03-30-2005, 12:40 AM
I couldn't believe that some Rockets were turning away from the puck to avoid hits late in the game.I think the physical play is taking its toll.Unbelievable!
I think the Giants learned something tonight. POUND THE ROCKETTES LIKE NEVER BEFORE! Some of the Rocket players looked terrified!

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 12:47 AM
I think the Giants learned something tonight. POUND THE ROCKETTES LIKE NEVER BEFORE! Some of the Rocket players looked terrified!Weren't you just telling a Rocket fan to take off their homer glasses? Please, at least try to be coherent, whoops I meant objective. As I posted in another thread, the Rockets were playing only four d-men for most of the night. I think they wore down. The Rockets are know as a physical team, even the giant players and coaches have said that numerous times as I've seen on what you refer to as your local TV station.

C.F
03-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Weren't you just telling a Rocket fan to take off their homer glasses? Please, at least try to be coherent, whoops I meant objective. As I posted in another thread, the Rockets were playing only four d-men for most of the night. I think they wore down. The Rockets are know as a physical team, even the giant players and coaches have said that numerous times as I've seen on what you refer to as your local TV station.
Terrified is a stretch, but quite a few times the Rockets gave the puck to the Giants because they didn't want to be hit. If you ask me, the turning point of the game was the Brule/Bartley shift. They pounded the hell of the Rockets, which gave the Giants all the momentum. If the Giants can dominate the physical aspect of the game like they did the second half of the game tonight, the Giants odds of winning this serries at least double.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Terrified is a stretch, but quite a few times the Rockets gave the puck to the Giants because they didn't want to be hit. If you ask me, the turning point of the game was the Brule/Bartley shift. They pounded the hell of the Rockets, which gave the Giants all the momentum. If the Giants can dominate the physical aspect of the game like they did the second half of the game tonight, the Giants odds of winning this serries at least double.OK I agree with that, that whoever wins the physical play will win this series along with, of course, specialty team battles. I also believe that if Weber doesn't return soon the giants will win it in 6. The Rockets PP is dead without him and they miss his physicality. The one play I thought where a Rocket (Card) clearly avoided a hit was the tying goal. Both Card and Bodie blew it on that one.

kevanie97
03-30-2005, 07:27 AM
The turning point of the game was the ref calling off an obvious icing call at the last second and the Giants scoring because of it, who does that? Let the linesmen called the offsides and icings and stick to why your on the ice and call the penatlies.......

rinkrat
03-30-2005, 08:33 AM
actually,the turning point in the game was when Truitt couldn't count and sent out too many men for the 3rd time in the last two games in Vancouver!This resulted in the Albers PP goal and turned the momentum.

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 09:12 AM
actually,the turning point in the game was when Truitt couldn't count and sent out too many men for the 3rd time in the last two games in Vancouver!This resulted in the Albers PP goal and turned the momentum.
When a left winger goes off then the next winger goes on, how is that Truitt's fault. If the player didn't touch the puck while the player he was replacing it wouldn't of been a penalty. Players fault for leaving the bench too early. Truitt should bang it into their heads to be more reponsible, three penaltys like this in four games is brutal.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 10:12 AM
actually,the turning point in the game was when Truitt couldn't count and sent out too many men for the 3rd time in the last two games in Vancouver!This resulted in the Albers PP goal and turned the momentum.For about the third time in this series, the players blew it again. Forget counting, Truitt needs to use shock collars on some of those guys.

kevanie97
03-30-2005, 07:49 PM

No wrong the turning point was the tying goal in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd period due to a called off icing............we go into the third one goal up and in my opinion we win.