PDA

View Full Version : Great Win You Giants!!!

amisk
03-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Could not have written a better script..3 goals down..12838 attendance score 4 goals in a row...GGGGreat GGGame and it looks like you saved some for tomorrow!! :bounce:

Beaner
03-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Yeah, great work from the boys, to dig down and pull out the win.

More fun to come tomorrow

:clap:

rinkrat
03-30-2005, 12:54 AM
awesome game! They are raising the curtain for tomorrow and have sold 11,000 before todays game.By the way,can't the Rockets coach count?

Jimmy
03-30-2005, 01:07 AM
awesome game! They are raising the curtain for tomorrow and have sold 11,000 before todays game.By the way,can't the Rockets coach count?

Hah, seven players on the ice and none heading for the bench.

allkiller
03-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Cunning
GP 3 G 1 A 1 pim 6 +2

Kassian
GP 3 G 0 A 2 pim 8 +2

Cunning is playing well from what I hear but so is our big guy ;) let the scoring race begin! haha. I hope we play you guys second round although the talent you have scares me.

Beaner
03-30-2005, 01:14 AM
We cant play each other second round. We're #6 in the conference, you guys are #8.

allkiller
03-30-2005, 01:28 AM
I thought that they changed the playoffs this year so that you play both BC division teams first before playing the US, if not thats my bad. Can anyone find out forsure?

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 09:44 AM
I thought that they changed the playoffs this year so that you play both BC division teams first before playing the US, if not thats my bad. Can anyone find out forsure?Nope, from the WHL's official web site at http://www.whl.ca/playoffs/

The Western Hockey League playoff format will have the top four teams in each Division (B.C., Central, East, and U.S.) advance to the playoffs.

In both Conferences, the first round match-ups will feature best-of-seven series within each Division. The first place team will play the fourth place team, and the second place team will meet the third place team based on regular season standings.

In both Conferences, the second round match-ups will feature best-of-seven series within the Conference. The four clubs, which win their first round playoff series, will advance to the second round. The first place team will play the fourth place team, and the second place team will meet the third place team based on regular season standings.

In both Conferences, the third round match-up will feature best-of-seven series within the Conference. The two clubs, which win their second round playoff series, will meet with the home ice advantage going to the club with the most regular season points.

In the League Championship, the two Conference Champions will meet in a best-of-seven series with the home ice advantage going to the club with the most regular season points.

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 09:45 AM
The coach tells the players who's line is up next, so its the players fault for leaving the bench too early.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 09:51 AM
The coach tells the players who's line is up next, so its the players fault for leaving the bench too early.Exactly. The players blew it, but hey they're just kids. BTW, the famous too-many men screw-up that cost Boston the Stanley Cup wasn't Cherry's fault either. In those cases, it's almost always the players' fault.

Triton
03-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Congrats Vancouver for playing your hearts out.Very nice to see you didn't give up when down 3-0.Please eliminate Kelowna.

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Congrats Vancouver for playing your hearts out.Very nice to see you didn't give up when down 3-0.Please eliminate Kelowna.
Hey you Raider fans be quiet EH.