PDA

View Full Version : Game 3 Hitmen 8 Warriors 3

patsdude114
03-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Wow i want to know what happened in this game for the Warriors. I wasnt expecting a blow out score like this. Watching hightlights on global tonight it didnt look like the game was that bad of a game to watch. Warriors kept it close and gave themselves a chance entering the 3rd. Looks like the wheels fell off though. Perricone looked alittle silly on his give away.

I hope its a closer game tomorrow night as ill be sitting in the stands with my boss, watching the Warriors vs Hitmen, but listening to the Pats vs Broncos on my radio hehe GO PATS GO, i mean ummm go warriors i umm think lol. Ya that is who i want to win cause if the Warriors win this series and the Pats can hold onto their series and win, looks like the Warriors would be playing Lethbridge then, Pats dont want Lethrbidge at all would rather play Kootney. So GO WARRIORS GO!!!! and also GO PATS GO!!!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Actually, the pats would play the warriors if they both made through the first round. 2nd seed vs the 8th, and then lethbridge and kootenay(if they both make it through, of course), would face off in the second as well.

Its a little confusing since lethbridge has a slight point advantage over the pats, but nonetheless, the pats are still the 2nd seed. I could be wrong, but thats how I understand it.

However, if the Pats and the canes met up, Lethbridge would have home advantage because of the small point advantage, even though they are the 3rd seed.

localguy
03-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Actually, the pats would play the warriors if they both made through the first round. 2nd seed vs the 8th, and then lethbridge and kootenay(if they both make it through, of course), would face off in the second as well.

Its a little confusing since lethbridge has a slight point advantage over the pats, but nonetheless, the pats are still the 2nd seed. I could be wrong, but thats how I understand it.

However, if the Pats and the canes met up, Lethbridge would have home advantage because of the small point advantage, even though they are the 3rd seed.

Lethbridge finnished with more points than the Pats, the second seed only applies to the first round for them, Lethbridge would play the Jaw, and the Pats would face Kootenay. Right now, I don't want to face Kootenay, anyone but at this point.

patsdude114
03-27-2008, 02:53 AM
SAJ the division leaders are only seeded in 1 and 2 for the 1st round, once in the 2nd round those 4 teams are seeded again based on points in regular season, being 1st in the division means nothing come 2nd round..

sbtatter
03-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Yup, so let's assume the pats win and all the the 3v1 series end up as it looks like they will (boo!!), it's shaping up as Calgary vs Koot and Leth vs Regina.
If Swifty pull off the upset, then it's Calgary vs Swifty and Leth vs Koot....