PDA

View Full Version : Pedersens blog.... again

ointhecreek
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Pedersen's telling everyone that will listen that some Bronco fan took a swing at Josh Elder after game 3. Anyone know if this is true or is Pedersen trying to deflect attention from the crime capital of Canada and give Swift Current a black eye? :confused:

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Pederson's blog this, pedersons blog that....crime capital this, crime capital that...blah blah blah...if you dont like the content on the blog, what Rod or other pats fans have to say, or Regina in general, then DONT READ IT. I know you always need something to complain about about, living in SC and all, but enough is enough. Believe it or not, that blog is primarily for Regina fans to read and comment on. Whether they have rational comments, or irrational ones (just discussion in general). And frankly, most people that often vist Rod's blog could care LESS about what the typical blind homer bronco fan such as yourself has to think. Go read Keen's Blog instead, and go ***** on there about how dirty we all are, and how much better you think your team is, or whatever.

As for the claim, apparently an SC fan did take a swing at elder. Not much else has been said, as it isnt something that needs to be on the front page, but I dont see why Rod would make something like that up... and the fact that you think he did is just ridiculous, yet predictable. These type people are everywhere, it doesnt mean everyone is like that. Regina has them, SC has them, everyone has them. it doesnt mean that Sc is all bad. Same goes for Regina if the same thing happened there to a bronco player.

ointhecreek
03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Pederson's blog this, pedersons blog that....crime capital this, crime capital that...blah blah blah...if you dont like the content on the blog, what Rod or other pats fans have to say, or Regina in general, then DONT READ IT. I know you always need something to complain about about, living in SC and all, but enough is enough. Believe it or not, that blog is primarily for Regina fans to read and comment on. Whether they have rational comments, or irrational ones (just discussion in general). And frankly, most people that often vist Rod's blog could care LESS about what the typical blind homer bronco fan such as yourself has to think. Go read Keen's Blog instead, and go ***** on there about how dirty we all are, and how much better you think your team is, or whatever..
Take your own advice jerk. Don't like what I post then stay the hell on you own forum and don't read my posts. It was posted on the BRONCO forum for our fans. Pedersens blog is read by people all over and he knows it. Your the one that keeps the crap going with the city bashing bringing up the whining that the broncos and their fans do after everything settled down on both sides. A lot of your posts are better suited for the white board so don't start it here cause I'll fire back.

As for the claim, apparently an SC fan did take a swing at elder. Not much else has been said, as it isnt something that needs to be on the front page, but I dont see why Rod would make something like that up... and the fact that you think he did is just ridiculous, yet predictable. These type people are everywhere, it doesnt mean everyone is like that. Regina has them, SC has them, everyone has them. it doesnt mean that Sc is all bad. Same goes for Regina if the same thing happened there to a bronco player.
Wasn't it you who once said that Roddy likes to stir things up? With the crap he's been spewing lately about phantom calls or missed calls or conflicts of interest with reffs it wouldn't surprise me.

luv_the_pats
03-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Pedersen's telling everyone that will listen that some Bronco fan took a swing at Josh Elder after game 3. Anyone know if this is true or is Pedersen trying to deflect attention from the crime capital of Canada and give Swift Current a black eye? :confused:

Apparently Jordan Eberle witnessed the incident, and Eberle is a really classy guy...meaning I don't think he would make it up. :)

ointhecreek
03-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Apparently Jordan Eberle witnessed the incident, and Eberle is a really classy guy...meaning I don't think he would make it up. :)
Ya, I would have a tendency to believe him,not many others. Whoever took the swing should get booted from the iplex for a very long time. I kind of wonder what happened to start it though, not that it matters a whole lot.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Take your own advice jerk. Don't like what I post then stay the hell on you own forum and don't read my posts. It was posted on the BRONCO forum for our fans. Pedersens blog is read by people all over and he knows it. Your the one that keeps the crap going with the city bashing bringing up the whining that the broncos and their fans do after everything settled down on both sides. A lot of your posts are better suited for the white board so don't start it here cause I'll fire back.

Perhaps I would have used some more discretion if you would have done the same. I dont go on Keens blog calling Bronco fans idiots, now do I? As for "city bashing", I hardly started anything. Infact, the only time you hear it out of me is usually in a reply to someone elses bashing.

In this particular exchange of words, you did start the thread with the whole "crime city" thing, which is an obvious cry for trouble.

Wasn't it you who once said that Roddy likes to stir things up? With the crap he's been spewing lately about phantom calls or missed calls or conflicts of interest with reffs it wouldn't surprise me.

There is a difference between claiming that some body did or didnt get hooked or tripped, compared to claiming that a fan assaulted an injured player. Thats a little different. Besides, I dont think he would just say something like that just to make swifty look bad.

And of course it wouldnt surprise you. Any chance to spew crap about Pederson or the pats, you seem to take it.

sbtatter
03-27-2008, 04:27 PM
I don't understand a fan who wants to get into a fight with a player? Yell, boo and scream at them on the ice, that's why you pay your money, but any more than that and i think you should be spending the night in the local police station.....

ointhecreek
03-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Perhaps I would have used some more discretion if you would have done the same..
I doubt it.

I dont go on Keens blog calling Bronco fans idiots, now do I?..Don't know for sure, he gets a lot of anonymous posts.

In this particular exchange of words, you did start the thread with the whole "crime city" thing, which is an obvious cry for trouble..
Just quoting the facts according to some newspaper, about as reliable as Pedersens blog. Just got a little tired of your bashing.

There is a difference between claiming that some body did or didnt get hooked or tripped, compared to claiming that a fan assaulted an injured player. Thats a little different. Besides, I dont think he would just say something like that just to make swifty look bad.

And of course it wouldnt surprise you. Any chance to spew crap about Pederson or the pats, you seem to take it.
Pedersen yes, Pats no. Pedersen brings it on himself with the fairy tales he tells and guys like you believe him. He is suppose to be a Professional Media person and a lot of people outside Regina, not just me, don't think he acts very professional when it comes to hockey broadcasts.

witness
03-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Elder is a pretty nice kid. 95% of the time has a smile on his face. Walks around and talks to anyone who wants to engage in a conversation. So, if he says the incident happened, I would tend to believe him.
And as far as I am concerned, this doesn't taint the Bronco fans. Every team has good fans and bad fans (and then there are the true idiots). I have been at SC to watch several games over the past 2 years, incident free. As a matter of fact, have sat beside some of the nicest people that I have met at hockey games.
And to be quite honest, I am not estatic with all Pats fans.

Scout
03-27-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't understand guys and gals whats with all the bashing of citys and fans. We have the priveledge of watching the best series in the W.H.L. right now and may be the best series in the whole C.H.L. These kids are busting their butts and are entertaining the fans. We have been on the edge of our seats this whole series. The last two games have been overtime thrillers with last nights being double overtime . Instead of talking about the game or plays we bash each other. I talked to Pat fans at the game and they were very polite and willing to talk as i was as a Bronco fan. Yonkman made the save of the year last nite on Eberle yet we attack each other and each others city. We've had terrific hits, end to end rushes, fan participation,near sell outs, yet we can't talk about the game or the plays. These two teams are so close to each other that it can go either way. We have or play by play guys who are homers and very well should be. Pederson admits to stirring the pot but so do our announcers yet these guys can get together after and talk civil about the game. The citys have nothing to do with these playoffs and neither do the fans. Lets give these kids on both teams credit. They read these forums and some post on these forums under fictitous names. So lets give them their due. They are playing their hearts out and are giving what we as fans all wanted, a series like no other we have seen in years. Other teams and fans are talking about this series and how intense it is and i agree. I think the bashing should be on the back burner as there is so much more to talk about. We have all done the bashing including myself but lets give both these teams and players credit. We have taken over in both cities the talk of the town and as such we should be able to be fans and respect each others as fans no matter which city we are from. Remember i'm not blaming any of you posters for flaming the fire as emotions run high at this time of year. I just ask we respect each others opinions and respect each others fans. Win or loose, after this series we will all be winners.

Scout

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-27-2008, 05:59 PM
That works both ways. I get tired of the whole crime capital crap, as you do about Sc bashing. Scout is right, it isnt really necessary.

Don't know for sure, he gets a lot of anonymous posts.

If you have my posts on the white boards, you would know my stance on replying anonymous with taunts.

ointhecreek
03-27-2008, 07:58 PM
That works both ways. I get tired of the whole crime capital crap, as you do about Sc bashing. Scout is right, it isnt really necessary.

If you have my posts on the white boards, you would know my stance on replying anonymous with taunts.
I'll make a deal with you. Don't call the Broncos and their fans whinners and we'll leave the city bashing behind. I won't promise anything about Pedersen though.

CJSenterprise4
03-27-2008, 09:13 PM
the fan tried to steal one of elder's crutches ha. Or is he still on crutches? Who cares this is junior hockey and in smaller cities fans get really into it. Wasn't it in Moose Jaw not that long ago when the Wheat Kings were there that some of the Brandon players and Warrior fans had a bit of a tustle. It's fun stuff till a fan gets knocked out ha then it's even funnier till a player gets hurt then it's serious.

CJSenterprise4
03-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Idea here but maybe if you didn't talk about his blog so much it wouldn't be so popular then you wouldn't have to listen to it as much huh?? Roddy must be really good at what he is trying to do if everyone keeps talking about him.

Speedy Broncs
03-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Just can't contain this anymore - totally agree with the common sensible posters on both sides that are saying that the city bashing/name calling (gnomes, hillbillies)/etc. BS is stupid. Be a fan of your team and accept the fact that this series could go either way - the teams are that equally matched, and that there is no vendetta on either team by an outside source.

BUT, as we all know, we can't always take people's words as 100% true. Didn't want to get into this, but Mr. Pederson's comments regarding the "confrontations" after game 3 and all the post game 3/4 BS from posters makes me state this. I was still in the rink when Rod P. came down from the broadcast booth ... one of his alleged confrontations involved a disabled man in a wheelchair who sits in the handicapped section (NE corner of the new section of the rink) who always yells 'lets go broncos' at the end of the national anthem. Couple of harmless words spoken about the Pats physical play ... now, I suppose "confrontation" is one way to say it. But was Rod "physically confronted" to the point where he should have felt threatened - you draw your own conclusion!!! This is just another way to get things heated between two sets of avid fans - cheer for your team, recognize the skills of the other team, and let the BS and half-truths go!!!!

Pinball Wizzard
03-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Guess Roddy's style makes him the Hillary Clinton of the grain belt. All style no substance.