PDA

View Full Version : now i need some help please

Spungy
03-28-2008, 11:07 PM
can any of you wonderful stats and predictions people out there help explain to me how the next round is figured out? and who the Ice will play if

Thank you in advance :D

Rammer
03-28-2008, 11:21 PM
can any of you wonderful stats and predictions people out there help explain to me how the next round is figured out? and who the Ice will play if

Thank you in advance :D

http://whl.ca/hm/bracket.php?view=brief

There you go, highest vs the lowest ranked regular season team, then second highest vs the second lowest, again based on the regular season results.

Rammer
03-29-2008, 12:15 AM
So as it stands now, if every team leading their series 3 - 2 in the Eastern Division won their series. The Hitmen would be playing Broncos and the Hurricanes would face the Ice in the second round. So in order to avoid the Hitmen the Ice should be rooting for the Broncos or the huge upset of the Warriors taking out the Hitmen.

Spungy
03-29-2008, 05:09 PM
so cheer for the broncos and MJ then eh?

lethbridge would be ok in the second round. it would be nice to be able to maybe get to an away game!

thanks Rammer!

wardenofthepen
03-30-2008, 11:05 AM
1. cal. vs s.c. leth.vs ice 2. cal. vs s.c. ice vs bran. 3. leth vs m.j ice vs s.c., 4. ice vs m.j. bran vs s.c.

fightstrap50
03-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Regina's gone....
Swift Current gets the upset that most predicted among the East's four match-ups with a 5-2 win tonight in Speedy Creek. The win by the Broncos ensures that Kootenay will now:

Start on the road Friday against the Lethbridge Hurricanes or;
Host the Brandon Wheat Kings starting Friday;
Host the Swift Current Broncos Friday or;
Host the Moose Jaw Warriors
The one thing we do know is that the Calgary Hitmen, who held the Ice number all season long, won't be their second round opponent.

IceFan16
03-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Starts Firday night in Lethbridge.........Beware "ICESTORM" COMMETH!!!!!

GO ICE GO

localguy
03-30-2008, 09:32 PM

GO ICE GO

aint no ice storm in the middle of a Hurricane, lol cheesy I know. Can't wait, should be a real good series. Better get your tickets now if you're coming to town, or you might not get them.

hitmanfan
03-30-2008, 09:36 PM
aint no ice storm in the middle of a Hurricane, lol cheesy I know. Can't wait, should be a real good series. Better get your tickets now if you're coming to town, or you might not get them.

Speaking of cheese, the ice around here is usually melted by now. pbj

HURRICANE'S ROCK
03-30-2008, 10:17 PM

GO ICE GO
Gonna be a great series. Much closer than the regular season series. I will go on record. Canes in 7 with both teams winning one on the road. vci34