PDA

View Full Version : good luck in round 2

G-MAN
03-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Congrats to the broncos for eliminating the infamous regina pats.The way the regina media were talking the pats were going to clean the broncos clocks!Anyways good luck in round two!!! yeehoo

Trav
03-29-2008, 10:13 PM
of course now Regina fans will blame the officiating or say that this ref was a friend or cousin or brother or hell a dad to one of the Bronco players just like they have the last couple games.

Good luck in round 2.

Tiger Trauma
03-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Woot congrats Bronco's.
Good Luck in round 2. I'll be cheering for ya!

Broncs in RD
03-29-2008, 11:24 PM
It's a conspiracy, the league hates Regina....lol Way to go Broncos I might be able to catch some games in cow town if that is who we are going to play. How sweet it is The Parkers Pats choke yet again.

patsdude114
03-29-2008, 11:47 PM
It's a conspiracy, the league hates Regina....lol Way to go Broncos I might be able to catch some games in cow town if that is who we are going to play. How sweet it is The Parkers Pats choke yet again.

I wouldnt say choke, I would say the better team won this series. As much as I am a Pats fan and will always cheer for them, the only team i didnt want to face in the 1st round was the Broncos. I knew right from the start the Broncos had more skill then the Pats, more speed also. I for 1 am not blameing the refs at all. The PP chances were prety the same for both teams with I think the edge going to the Pats by just a couple. But it wasnt the PP chances that killed the Pats, it was loosing the 5 on 5 play as we were out scored horribley 5 on 5.

I give the Broncos full credit they were the better team, in my eyes they were the better team in each game except Game 1. So congrats to the Broncos good luck in round 2. Looks like it will be against Calgary, which could very well benifit the Broncos as well as that series wont nearly be as phyiscal will be more of a skilled game.

So i know change my cheer to GO BRONCOS GO!!! (got to cheer for a saskatchewan team, and there is no way in hell ill cheer for the Warriors)

dagley
03-29-2008, 11:57 PM
All due respect, and just a personal opinion. The Pats messed with their lineup too much during the trade-deadline week. I mean, a few of their additions we're quality ones like Bartley & Bender. But I think they messed up getting rid of guys like Jagow who we're role players.

Dogstink
03-30-2008, 01:33 AM
of course now Regina fans will blame the officiating or say that this ref was a friend or cousin or brother or hell a dad to one of the Bronco players just like they have the last couple games.

Good luck in round 2.

Congrats Broncos on a well fought series victory, they EARNED it. I don't know any Pats fans that think of the officiating in the series this way. Enjoy your celebration SC fans as I know most of you have some class.

jmr
03-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Congrats Broncos, you earned it, enjoy and best of luck the rest of the way. I'll be cheerin for ya good luck.

CJSenterprise4
03-30-2008, 11:01 AM
Refs were terrible for both teams. I hate all these cheap penalty calls and there should be around 4 PP's aside per game unless there is alot of blatant calls. 8-10 a game for each team makes the game pretty sucky as half or over half is played on the PP. But enough about my hatred for penalty calls I said from the start that i wanted the Wheat Kings in the first round as they are really young and they Pats could have handled them better. The Hitmen should spank the Warriors today and i am still undecided on who i am cheering for because i think i have to go with the Sask. team but the Broncos made me mad too many times this year by beating the Pats all the time. Good Luck in the next round though!