PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Regina

Scout
03-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Thanks for giving us one of the best playoff series i've been priveledged to watch. Thanks to the Pat fans who came to our arena and showed class in our barn. You came to cheer on your team and were loud when you had something to cheer about. Thanks to Rod Pederson for adding spice to the series. Thanks to the Pat fans who showed class to our fans in Regina. And most of all thanks to the players for giving us a great series. All the talk of Regina gooning us up never happened as alot of teams expected. Both teams stuck to hockey giving big hits, big saves and end to end hockey. We all expected this series to be tough and could go either way. Best of luck next year.

Scout

Flathead
03-30-2008, 09:09 AM
I second that. I was lucky enough to get to go to a game on the road in Regina and sat with some very nice fans from Bethune. The Regina fans were very welcoming, and I hope they felt the same way in our barn.
The series we just got to watch was one with almost everything two teams and fans could ask for, if the whole season was like that I don't think my ticker could take it. Thanks and best of luck next year.

patsdude114
03-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Yes it was a great series, this series had alittle bit of everything, skill, hard hitting, amazing saves and bad blood right from the drop of the puck in Game 1.

These teams dont like each other at all, the past about 5 yrs at least the Pats have had a bigger rivalry with the Broncos then we have had with the Warriors. To be honest i dont mind that 1 bit....... Unfortunately for the Broncos going into the 2nd round without some key players in Dudas and Felde but with young players like Dowling and Eakin picking up the slack i see no reason why the Broncos cant compete with either the Hitmen or Hurricanes. Infact it wont surprise me at all if the Broncos end up in the Eastern Final.

For the rest of the way i am cheering for those Broncos so LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!

WestLEAFfan
03-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Congratulations on a great season PATS and fans. I know losing in round 1 was not what any of you expected, but your team played hard for you and for that they deserve a ton of credit. It was excellent hockey during round 1 regardless of the outcome. Rod Pederson does an excellent job of play by play. The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed listening in in all 6 games.