PDA

View Full Version : Keep Dean In Your Thoughts

Scout
03-30-2008, 10:10 AM
As some of you may or may not know, this is a very trying time for coach Dean right now. As i posted under General Discussion this morning, Deans father and longtime W.H.L. icon is battling kidney cancer and is not doing to well. It's gotta be tough on both Dean and his brother Jeff trying to stay focused on the team and playoffs with what his dad and mom are going through. Dean tries to go home once a week to be with his dad and calls him every day. It must be tough and i think about what he must be going through alot. Keep up the good work coach and we as fans are behind you all the way for you and your family. applause

Scout

sbtatter
03-30-2008, 10:17 AM
As some of you may or may not know, this is a very trying time for coach Dean right now. As i posted under General Discussion this morning, Deans father and longtime W.H.L. icon is battling kidney cancer and is not doing to well. It's gotta be tough on both Dean and his brother Jeff trying to stay focused on the team and playoffs with what his dad and mom are going through. Dean tries to go home once a week to be with his dad and calls him every day. It must be tough and i think about what he must be going through alot. Keep up the good work coach and we as fans are behind you all the way for you and your family. applause

Scout
Even though we all love the dub, news like this makes us step back and realize there are a lot more important things to life in reality than winning games.....all the best to their family