PDA

View Full Version : Moore

Nature Boy
03-30-2005, 10:24 AM
What is the deal with Shaeden Moore? I know that he was suspended for the first game of the series. Is he out with and injury or is Sutter just not wanting to play him. I heard that Ted is out with an injurry again. Is it his shoulder again? I am glad to see that Morris is back but he still looks a little rusty.

grumphy
03-30-2005, 10:55 AM
I think Moore jerked Sutter's chain with that penalty in the last season game, (taking away a chance @ third place), Sutter does not forgive easily, but sends unmistakeable lessons, (me thinks).

Red celtic
03-30-2005, 11:13 AM
I would have to agree with Grumphy Shadden will have to earn his way back into the lineup. But if Flatters keeps playing the way he has been it could be sooner the than latter. Good win for the rebs.
:clap:

D.A.
03-30-2005, 11:51 AM
I agree with both points. Moore is being punished for his dumb play in the last game of the season. And as much as I like Flatters, he looked quite out of his element last night. Perhaps we'll see the switch tonight.

Rebel66
03-30-2005, 03:52 PM
Moore sitting is exactly what I thought would happen as I've mentioned before. First thoughts when I heard of the league imposed one game suspension was that it could turn out to be a lot longer suspension than that via Sutter. He does not suffer fools lightly and Moore's major was as dumb a penalty as you can take in a one goal game of huge significance.

I have to agree that the game has looked beyond young Flatters at this stage so we might see Moore back tonight but I wouldn't count on it.

Tinner
03-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Flatters lack of playing time and the fact that he's maybe out of his element would lead one to believe that Moore can get back in..........but, before you see that happen, I think you might see one of the other forwards play D and you just might see Kline get into the line-up.