PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 - Bring on Calgary!!

CrazyGeorge
03-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Looks like it's Calgary in Round 2 ladies and gentlemen!!

hitmanfan
03-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I haven't been the the rink in 2 years. Sure am looking forward to seeing the renovations. I just hope there is heat now, cause last time it was damn cold. Let the trash talk begin.

sbtatter
03-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Be interesting to see the traded players against each other. Hitmen in 6....

hitmanfan
03-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Be interesting to see the traded players against each other. Hitmen in 6....

I know Posty and Bortis have been like money for us. What's the thoughts on Dansureau?

dodywood4ever
03-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I haven't been the the rink in 2 years. Sure am looking forward to seeing the renovations. I just hope there is heat now, cause last time it was damn cold. Let the trash talk begin.

Bring on the trash talk but for the love of god please keep it civil. Emotion will not be tolerated!!!!!!

hitmanfan
03-30-2008, 09:54 PM
We try to fight nice. vc1tt

dodywood4ever
03-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Have a feeling that Postma and Bortis are gonna be huge this series. Need Yonks to keep it up.

Flathead
03-30-2008, 11:00 PM
I know Posty and Bortis have been like money for us. What's the thoughts on Dansureau?
Dansereau has elevated his game to a whole new level. I think he really enjoys the playoffs! lol. He's played the best hockey I have seen him play all season, so far these playoffs.

Johnsy05
03-30-2008, 11:00 PM

Dansereau had a pretty solid series for us man that guy has Sick Hands.

CrazyGeorge
03-30-2008, 11:02 PM
I guess Calgary and Swift have met 4 times during the regular season. I was just looking at the games between them.

BRONCOS HITMEN
2 7
3 4
2 0
2 4

PP 1 / 21 5 / 21
PIM 75 min / 29 inf. 63 min. / 27 inf.
PK 16 / 21 20 / 21

Just curious what things looked like from the regular season. In the end the stats don't mean anything come playoffs.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
03-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Heard the possibility that game 1, and maybe 2, will be played in SC due to the Junos being held at the Saddledome. Could make things interesting.

hitmanfan
03-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Dansereau had a pretty solid series for us man that guy has Sick Hands.

He has always had good hands. In fact when he was traded White said he was the most talented guy on the team. Good to hear he refound his work ethic which was his demise in Cowtown. Hopefully he doesn't use it against us!!

ointhecreek
03-31-2008, 10:51 AM
He has always had good hands. In fact when he was traded White said he was the most talented guy on the team. Good to hear he refound his work ethic which was his demise in Cowtown. Hopefully he doesn't use it against us!!
Since coming to Swift he has shown flashes of brilliance and also of laziness. A few games he had me worried we made the wrong deal, but has been nothing but great leading up to the playoffs and raised the bar against the pats which in turn got everyone else playing better. Hopefully he does feel the need to get even with his old team and goes on a runaway against them. Going to be tough to keep the motivated Bortis and Postma in check though.

Topshelf
03-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Whenever Keegs makes a great move i like to call it the Danserau-Dangle, lol that guy is pretty skilled and probably one of the best set up men in the league. Its gonna be a pretty good series with alot of Talent on both sides.

CrazyGeorge
03-31-2008, 09:59 PM
We all know Yonkman has been super in series one....what about Spence? Could this be a key match up OR is special teams going to be the key in this series? (special teams seems to be the key in almost ever series)....thoughts?