PDA

View Full Version : Shaw Cable

Scout
03-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Bronco play by play announcer Jon Keen is reporting that he got word Shaw Cable will be televising the Bronco / Hitman series. Hope he is right.

Scout

section q
03-31-2008, 10:40 AM
i heard the same thing. shaw wants to cover an eastern conference series for round 2 and the logical fit is calgary vs swift. looking forward to watching this one on tv.

Big Ern
03-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Bronco play by play announcer Jon Keen is reporting that he got word Shaw Cable will be televising the Bronco / Hitman series. Hope he is right.

Scout

That is in fact, true. The entire series will be on Shaw Cable broadcast live. The play-by-play man will be the voice of the Red Deer Rebels, Cam Moon.

ointhecreek
03-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Doesn't do us xpressvu subscribers any good. :mad:

Toswammi
03-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Doesn't do us xpressvu subscribers any good. :mad:

Or Max

dubfan
03-31-2008, 01:28 PM
A couple of things regarding Shaw coverage. The Bronco nation has to still support the team at the home games just like the last two home games and not watch at home. Anyone that was at the clenching game in round 1 knows the excitement and entertainment in that game, make no mistake the fans had a great effect on how the team plays, keep up the Loud and Proud. I also know that a lot of people dont subscribe to Shaw, it would be nice to have the Canadian room with two or three big screens set up for the Calgary games, maybe sell some snacks and refreshments? I know some teams do that in WHL and most NHL teams do that in the playoffs.

ointhecreek
03-31-2008, 02:34 PM
A couple of things regarding Shaw coverage. The Bronco nation has to still support the team at the home games just like the last two home games and not watch at home. Anyone that was at the clenching game in round 1 knows the excitement and entertainment in that game, make no mistake the fans had a great effect on how the team plays, keep up the Loud and Proud. I also know that a lot of people dont subscribe to Shaw, it would be nice to have the Canadian room with two or three big screens set up for the Calgary games, maybe sell some snacks and refreshments? I know some teams do that in WHL and most NHL teams do that in the playoffs.
I second all of it! Wouldn't miss the home games for anything. It's a great time.