PDA

View Full Version : Francis at his best today....series is over!

Nielson11
03-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Eric Francis, adding yet another article.....to my pile of trash in the corner which I burn during the summer. Thanks Eric.

Here is how he begins his story today.

"If last night's game was any indication of what's to come, this series is over.
Done like the NHL."

Or how about the lead in tease

"Kisio insists series isn't over but it sure looks that way"

I'm posting this on both the Hitmen and Hurricanes boards so we can unite as one to tear this guy apart.

I'm sure the last thing the Hitmen and their want to read is "The Series is over"

It's 2-1 for god damn's sake, and like many Hitmen fans know....that's a very very far way from over.

Man Francis...get your head on straight....then find a brain.

Nielson

Hitmen1
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
I would agree that the series is far from over. I mean it is only 2-1, and last night was the first time this season that either team has scored 4 goals in a game against each other (I think), and its the first game between the 2 teams that has been decided by more then one goal. I think the Hitmen's best players have stepped it up alittle and now I would suspect that the Canes best players will step it up as well. Is Yellowhorn injuried?

ScottyWazz
03-30-2005, 02:04 PM
Ahh-- Eric Francis. What a jobber.

Take this with a grain of salt, he's a little rusty from not having to cover hockey all season. You can bet that he didn't even show up to the game.....actually, I know he didn't show to the game last night.

The series isn't over. I'm sure that the Canes will come out tonight and get a game in hand and tie 'er up heading back to Lethbridge and then they will have to come back to the 'Dome for a Game Six.

RunTheGoalie
03-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Eric Francis sucks, but he has a long way to go to live down to Bruce Dowbiggin. Neverminding Dowbiggin's biassed crap on the lockout, his carreer achievements include penning an article arguing that the Flames playoff run last year was BAD for Calgary buisnesses.