PDA

View Full Version : Schenn & Robak to U-18

WorkHorse
04-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Congratulations boys! Awesome accomplishment, enjoy every minute.

dagley
04-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Robak and Schenn are two of 7 WHLers named to the team. The others include Jordan Eberle and Colten Teubert of Regina, two members of the Kelowna Rockets – Brandon McMillan and Tyler Myers and Moose Jaw Warriors’ defenceman Travis Hamonic, a 17-year old Winnipeg product.

I smell Gold.

brandonboy
04-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I know i'm going to catch alot of flak on this but who is Robak blowing. I personally think he is a huge weakness on D, I'll addmit he is one of the best skaters but besides that he is way overrated.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Robak and Schenn are two of 7 WHLers named to the team. The others include Jordan Eberle and Colten Teubert of Regina, two members of the Kelowna Rockets – Brandon McMillan and Tyler Myers and Moose Jaw Warriors’ defenceman Travis Hamonic, a 17-year old Winnipeg product.

I smell Gold.
Hey dagley. I would smell more Gold if 17.....instead of 7 were from the DUB. Schenn :clap: if he catches the right breaks and stays healthy and sh*t should be our leader on team Canada, Under 17 , World juiors et all for the next few years I hope. Like I said earlier on here, that kid has world class talent and HEART. dancing pi

but for this year CANES RULE.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-02-2008, 09:12 PM
I know i'm going to catch alot of flak on this but who is Robak blowing. I personally think he is a huge weakness on D, I'll addmit he is one of the best skaters but besides that he is way overrated.
I agree, he did not look anything but totally ordinary in the 3 games in Little LA..... that would be leth.......but the Canes talent may have had something to do with that.

Cowanfan8
04-02-2008, 11:06 PM
What about glennie? He had a good year so y would was he left off? I would take him over robak.

dagley
04-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Scott has a concussion

Vik
04-03-2008, 12:23 AM
What about glennie? He had a good year so y would was he left off? I would take him over robak.
That might make sense if Robak was a forward. Or Glennie was a dman.