PDA

View Full Version : We can do this!!!!

mccabe23
03-30-2005, 12:26 PM
We are only down 2 games to 1. If Kelowna wins tonight, homeice is back to us and we can regain the driver's seat.

C'mon guys! Follow the lead of your captain and 20year olds. Vancouver can be beat! The aren't as good of team as some make them out to be. Brule CAN be shut down. Schwarz IS beatable. You guys have beat better teams all year long! It's time to stop coasting and step it up! Push that preverbial buttonand elevate your game!

Yeomans.....Remain cool and calm and for the love of god....stay in the net! Don't be intimidated by Schwarz! Your better!

Cumiskey...Utilize your speed coming up the ice and take it all the way! AND SHOOT THE PUCK!!!! The results may suprise you!

Card......You played well....keep shooting the puck and play tough!

Deschamps....Keep doing what you've been doing!

Palin.....Lead the troops! Show them the way!

Couture....Take the body and worry about the puck later!

Spurgeon....You've played awesome! Keep digging and mucking!

Keller....Keep shooting! They'll go in!

Mosienko.....Great effort as always Tyler! Keep it up!

Bodie...Wake the hell up! HELLO!!???!!! Fistric is making you look stupid! You can do it!

Comeau....You are at your best taking the puck wide and then to the net. DO IT!! And start hitting more!

Darzins....Speed kills! Use yours!

Ray....You gotta play physical! Start banging and good things will happen!

Howarth....You've already done more than asked! Keep it up!

Blanar....Keep hitting everything that moves and you'll be alright!

Joe, Bauer, Sylvester, Ofukany and Westblom....Contribute when given the chance, stay out of the box and motivate the boys on the bench! You are ALL still a big part of this!

And the coaching staff.....Keep em motivated and don't let them get down! Crack the whip when need be! If your up three goals, you still should press rather than solely defend!

DoubleDee
03-30-2005, 12:53 PM
If they do not win tonight I can't see them winning 3 in a row against Vancouver.

I am not ready for hockey to be done - I haven't been able to experience the walking to the arena with shorts on yet!

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
We are only down 2 games to 1. If Kelowna wins tonight, homeice is back to us and we can regain the driver's seat.Yes, they can do it.:thumb: The giants are not, well they are not the Rockets. The boys are not facing a powerhouse. All they have to do is win tonight and regain their confidence and home ice. Then, hopefully, fingers crossed, Shea makes it back in the lineup and once again all is well. It all comes down to tonight's game. It's a must win, pressured-packed game. Man, I can't wait.

rinkrat
03-30-2005, 02:02 PM
We are only down 2 games to 1. If Kelowna wins tonight, homeice is back to us and we can regain the driver's seat.

C'mon guys! Follow the lead of your captain and 20year olds. Vancouver can be beat! The aren't as good of team as some make them out to be. Brule CAN be shut down. Schwarz IS beatable. You guys have beat better teams all year long! It's time to stop coasting and step it up! Push that preverbial buttonand elevate your game!

Yeomans.....Remain cool and calm and for the love of god....stay in the net! Don't be intimidated by Schwarz! Your better!

Cumiskey...Utilize your speed coming up the ice and take it all the way! AND SHOOT THE PUCK!!!! The results may suprise you!

Card......You played well....keep shooting the puck and play tough!

Deschamps....Keep doing what you've been doing!

Palin.....Lead the troops! Show them the way!

Couture....Take the body and worry about the puck later!

Spurgeon....You've played awesome! Keep digging and mucking!

Keller....Keep shooting! They'll go in!

Mosienko.....Great effort as always Tyler! Keep it up!

Bodie...Wake the hell up! HELLO!!???!!! Fistric is making you look stupid! You can do it!

Comeau....You are at your best taking the puck wide and then to the net. DO IT!! And start hitting more!

Darzins....Speed kills! Use yours!

Ray....You gotta play physical! Start banging and good things will happen!

Howarth....You've already done more than asked! Keep it up!

Blanar....Keep hitting everything that moves and you'll be alright!

Joe, Bauer, Sylvester, Ofukany and Westblom....Contribute when given the chance, stay out of the box and motivate the boys on the bench! You are ALL still a big part of this!

And the coaching staff.....Keep em motivated and don't let them get down! Crack the whip when need be! If your up three goals, you still should press rather than solely defend!

One more word of advice...
Keep your head up! Watch out for the Neepawa Nightmare!They'll continue the beating tonight.Don't forget,you gotta go into the corners to get the puck.
Its gonna be 14,000 plus fans tonight,can't wait!

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 02:10 PM
One more word of advice...
Keep your head up! Watch out for the Neepawa Nightmare!They'll continue the beating tonight.Don't forget,you gotta go into the corners to get the puck.
Its gonna be 14,000 plus fans tonight,can't wait!
I hope there is 17,000 fans tonite, the more the merrier. When the Rockets win tonite there will be more than 17,000 watching on Shaw in Kelowna watching and cheering when 14-17,000 on Renfrew St. having a nightmare. :clap:

rinkrat
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
Jovo,I can't wait.This series has to be one of the best lately.Good luck tonight.By the way,the noon news just reported that Shaw Kelowna has walked out on a wildcat strike :(

kidding...that would really suck!

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
If they do not win tonight I can't see them winning 3 in a row against Vancouver.

I am not ready for hockey to be done - I haven't been able to experience the walking to the arena with shorts on yet!
WElcome aboard DD, we all would love to see you in shorts at a Rocket game also!

mccabe23
03-30-2005, 02:32 PM

Welcome DoubleDee! Glad to see you on here! Not to worry, Kelowna will get the lead out, win tonight, and never look back. If they can't get up for tonight's game, then they deserve to lose.

Beaner
03-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I hope there is 17,000 fans tonite, the more the merrier. When the Rockets win tonite there will be more than 17,000 watching on Shaw in Kelowna watching and cheering when 14-17,000 on Renfrew St. having a nightmare. :clap:

Radio just reported that 200k watched the game last night on Shaw in the Kelowna region. Nice job. :thumb:

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Radio just reported that 200k watched the game last night on Shaw in the Kelowna region. Nice job. :thumb:To be that large, that number's got to include Penticton and Vernon as well.

Jovorock
03-30-2005, 03:56 PM
To be that large, that number's got to include Penticton and Vernon as well.
Ya Kelowna area from Oyama to Peachland is only 160,000. But even a lady at the bank today said she never watches hockey and she said it was a great hockey game. Alot of people are watching that normally don't.

DoubleDee
03-30-2005, 03:59 PM
I figured I better make the move since no one was chatting on the other site.

I have volleyball tonight and they know I am a hockey nut. Do you think they would believe me getting injured at around - oh lets say - 6:30pm in time to make it home to not miss anything? Probably not. Oh well, since I am in playoffs I will suck it up and do it for me and my team (Take some notes Rockets!).

As Slash from the Junior Hockey Junkies likes to quote "The Harder you work, the Harder it is to Surrender!"

Oh and by the way - Hitmen lead the seriers 2-1 :thumb:

tazndevil
03-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey Double Dee!!

I see you found the site I e-mailed you about.

Think you are going to love it here---lots of hockey talk every day. AWESOME STUFF!

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you, and wish the Rockets good luck tonight against Vancity. (I think that they will need it if Weber is still out with his bad knee---if Webwer plays, then a win should not be a problem)

Taz

DoubleDee
03-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Actually, until you reminded me I forgot that you emailed me about this site. I came on here from a post that was given to me on another site. No matter - I am here now.

I did get you email about Smitty though and I have emailed him to see if it is ok that I forward his email to you.

Enough of the personal chit chat since this isn't the place and wouldn't want to piss anyone off.

Go Hitmen Go - no wait - Go Rockets Go - no wait - Go Hitmen Go - I am so confused - lol!!

Beaner
03-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Welcome aboard Dee.

And it's Go Giants Go! ;)

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Beer is good, Scotch is better.And single malt, especially Lagavulin, is best. It's kinda like this series: the giants are only beer, while the Rockets are real single malt.;)

kelownakarl
03-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Welcome aboard DD.... Good chat and good folks around here!

kevanie97
03-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Welcome DD and i hate to say it boys but it not our year, the Rockets lose this series in 5 games but oh well lets all show up Friday,drink and cheer the kids on for a great run the last 4 years and for the years to come.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Welcome DD and i hate to say it boys but it not our year, the Rockets lose this series in 5 games but oh well lets all show up Friday,drink and cheer the kids on for a great run the last 4 years and for the years to come.Au contraire, mon frere. Rockets win 2-1. Series tied headin' back to K-town with home ice advantage restored.

C.F
03-30-2005, 11:48 PM
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ

The Giants stunk, they were lucky to take it to OT.

RocketMan
03-30-2005, 11:58 PM
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ

The Giants stunk, they were lucky to take it to OT.Yes, the Rockets really controlled that game. Now it's a whole new series with all the momentum coming home to Kelowna. But, anything can still happen. This has been a great series from an entertainment standpoint.

C.F
03-31-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes, the Rockets really controlled that game. Now it's a whole new series with all the momentum coming home to Kelowna. But, anything can still happen. This has been a great series from an entertainment standpoint.

Entertaining indeed. I don't know about you, but my nails are still bleeding from being bitten so much! This game was a bit of a sleeper, but overall, the series has been a great one.

If the pattern continues, the Giants take it in 7. :)

Jovorock
03-31-2005, 09:11 AM
Welcome DD and i hate to say it boys but it not our year, the Rockets lose this series in 5 games .
Well at least we have you predicting like you alway do, WRONG.