View Full Version : Game #1 vs Swift Current

armypower
04-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Well round 2 starts tonight, glad to see the series is
televised on Shaw....Lokk for the Hitmen to take this
series in 6...

Broncs in RD
04-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Broncos will win this series in 6 we are going to beat Spence like a rented mule. vci33

hitmanfan
04-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Broncos will win this series in 6 we are going to beat Spence like a rented mule. vci33

I think this is the series the red headed child fights back.

Bugsy
04-04-2008, 03:24 PM

Where have i heard that before? Anyway, is this goiing to turn into a trash-taking thread? That'd be pretty cool. Just don't tell the moderators. ;)
Besides, did you see us in the last series? forget the 2 losses, we beat the Warriors 8-3 in one game. I am worried about Spence though. He hasn't been really consistent this year.

canes77
04-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I am worried about Spence though. He hasn't been really consistent this year.

As an outsider looking at your series, I think it does depend a lot on how Spence plays. Yonkman will/should be strong in net for SC, and both teams have some depth everywhere else, forward and defenese (although it does favour Calgary). Goaltending is the only spot where SC has the edge and that is a very important position in the playoffs, Calgary's strong team defense will have to be close to perfect.

armypower
04-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Yonkman outplayed Spence in Game 1 and
Plante made a bone head play that turned
the game around.....Swift looked real hungry
last night, the boys better come out to play
tonight

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-05-2008, 01:04 PM
I picked you guys in 7 simply because of Yonkman vs Spence.