PDA

View Full Version : So, is everyone ready for tonight?

Spungy
04-08-2008, 12:03 PM
I hope that we can fill the building tonight! how many of you out there are pumped up for the game?

IceFan16
04-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Can hardly wait.......Cause now it looks like the teams have a "hate" on for each other.........Should be a good one........

GO ICE GO

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-09-2008, 01:18 PM
I hope that we can fill the building tonight! how many of you out there are pumped up for the game?
Everyone except 19 out of 20 Ice players. Ouch.............51-13. haha .....that's gotta hurt.

tyeryan9
04-09-2008, 01:53 PM
What's up with the crowd there last night? Embarrasing!!! Get it together Cranbrook or the Ice will find their 3rd home in a little more than a decade.

TR

Rammer
04-10-2008, 02:06 PM

Week night playoff game doesn't add up to great numbers in a blue collar town, that is why teams generally select the weekends as the top team for the gate revenue.

Looks like the Ice weren't pumped for either game in Cranbrook, now they have the near impossible task of taking the next three games. Again the most important one on that list is the next game in Lethbridge, win that and a game seven is more realistic with game 6 back in Cranbrook. Nothing to lose now, hopefully the Ice can generate that into better play and get some momentum in this series.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Week night playoff game doesn't add up to great numbers in a blue collar town, that is why teams generally select the weekends as the top team for the gate revenue.

Looks like the Ice weren't pumped for either game in Cranbrook, now they have the near impossible task of taking the next three games. Again the most important one on that list is the next game in Lethbridge, win that and a game seven is more realistic with game 6 back in Cranbrook. Nothing to lose now, hopefully the Ice can generate that into better play and get some momentum in this series.
I guess we will see Friday whether they want to work hard enuff for three more games, or if they kinda throw in the towel. I bet on the later cause the Canes will come out smokin!

Rammer
04-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I guess we will see Friday whether they want to work hard enuff for three more games, or if they kinda throw in the towel. I bet on the later cause the Canes will come out smokin!

No doubt the Canes should try to plant the Ice at the beginning of the game, the Ice had better weather that storm or it could be all over by the midway point of the first period. In fact I would tell my boys to play a trap right from the get go and crowd the box in front of Lazaruk and play like Rocky vs Apollo. Time to play a counter strike game, let the Canes blow their wad early and play like they have the last two games in Lethbridge in the third from the point that the Canes let up.